DDO Store Unavailable

Cordovan

Community Manager
We are currently investigating an issue preventing access to the DDO Store. We will let you know when the Store has reopened.

Mindos

CHAOTIC EVIL
If you leave it open long enough, eventually the black window goes away. It doesn't work, but it is transparent! (aluminum)
wUygQJK.jpeg

Sisho

Can we get an update on this? I've got 2 friends wanting to play tonight but not able to get VIP. Also after logging in, my VIP is no longer working despite having 2 months left on my sub.

Sassyness

Still unavaiable at 11pm cst. Can't do quest in Korthos to get the cake. Thank you for continuing to work on this in an expedient manner.

Lag4Ever

While you’re under the hood of the store, can you fix the “show unsuitable” flag as has been mentioned on the forums numerous times.

Elysoun

Some accounts are still broken though. Store and myaccount web pages showing VIP but the game itself showing as Premium.
Yeap, My account, my husbands and sons account all show VIP but in game we are not, no vip bonuses and i cant play my alchamist. My friends is also the same. We have sent in tickets. So waiting to see what happens next.

Mang

Yeap, My account, my husbands and sons account all show VIP but in game we are not, no vip bonuses and i cant play my alchamist. My friends is also the same. We have sent in tickets. So waiting to see what happens next.
Yep...still no response on any tickets. Definitely a kick to teeth to break people's VIP on a VIP bonus weekend.

Elysoun

Yep...still no response on any tickets. Definitely a kick to teeth to break people's VIP on a VIP bonus weekend.
Yep that annoyed us this morning. ViP weekend but now we are not ViP even though we are. It also is annoying that we can't access some of our chars as we had to pick and choose.

Mang

Yep that annoyed us this morning. ViP weekend but now we are not ViP even though we are. It also is annoying that we can't access some of our chars as we had to pick and choose.
Just checked and mine is back....still no response on the tickets though

rabidfox

The People's Champion
My store transaction history shows nothing for points gained but I put on a bunch of levels and favor yesterday. This is the second time the store having issues resulted in DDO points not being earned.

jglabare

Totally unrelated, but don't know how else to alert service, but when you attempt to login to the game, it locks you on a loading screen where it is super slow, saying its "cleaning up old connections". If it lets you in at all, the sound doesn't work, when I reset my audio settings back, exit, and attempt the get back in, once again it freezes you on that one screen. Is it DDO's intent to screw with us all weekend? Please fix this.

T.O.

My store transaction history shows nothing for points gained but I put on a bunch of levels and favor yesterday. This is the second time the store having issues resulted in DDO points not being earned.
Same here. I am short 50 points. Sitting at 807 favor and 150 ddo points earned.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
QyITbCq.jpeg

It's like yesterday didn't exist for me. I was on a fresh TR, so I know the exact favor I earned.

T.O.

I got one in game points grant last night at 11:15 pm. Definitely missing 2 that were earning earlier on the 9th.