DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Douglas Glyndwr

Bard Life
This was reason I was debating on paying for the VIP. I love the game, but if I cant play it and all, why should I continue to pay for it? This is a travisty to recruit people to pay a sub fee and excpect good servers at least . Just imagine if WOW , FFXIV, or GW2 went down this long with no timeline or anything.......
They have ALWAYS extended VIP time. GTA Online is up every night but completely inaccessable on PC every night between 11pm and 1am Pacific. As I always am fond of noting, when they are down for four months like Star Trek Online, then it's "bad".

Toede

uhhh have seen some of the abuse hurled towards the man?
Unfortunately, that's kind of his job. SSG sure has no problem throwing him to the wolves whenever they screw up which is roughly once a month or so. People can either air their grievance with him or be silent. Should we suggest the latter is preferable to the former?

Kathwynn

Keep lapping up those boots, boys
There is two ways to go about this.. have a sense of humor and wait.. Or be pissed and wait. Personally I would rather have a sense of humor and wait. Makes the time go by easier. That has been my experience. As for holding SSG accountable and seeing whatever they do to make up for this debacle. Can come after we all get back into the game. Seriously getting pissy now is not going to make it happen any faster. I will take this with some humor as I catch up on other things. **Shrugs**

Hobgoblin

Grumpy Old man
Unfortunately, that's kind of his job. SSG sure has no problem throwing him to the wolves whenever they screw up which is roughly once a month or so. People can either air their grievance with him or be silent. Should we suggest the latter is preferable to the former?
i do not think that word means what you think it means.

Guntango

No it’s not.

EdFactor

I can log in, if I bypass the patch server. But all the game worlds are down.
Earlier it wasn't recognizing my password.

Toede

There is two ways to go about this.. have a sense of humor and wait.. Or be pissed and wait. Personally I would rather have a sense of humor and wait. Makes the time go by easier. That has been my experience. As for holding SSG accountable and seeing whatever they do to make up for this debacle. Can come after we all get back into the game. Seriously getting pissy now is not going to make it happen any faster. I will take this with some humor as I catch up on other things. **Shrugs**
I'm not pissed. I'm simply speaking truth about SSG. I am a little irritated at a group of people in this community who quite literally defend everything SSG does, or doesn't do. I give them praise when I think it is warranted, and I am equally going to call them out when I think they are pulling some kind of BS. Call that pissed if you want. There really isn't any emotion in it at all, tbh.

Zavina

Ms Stabby Stabby
peach-goma-peach-and-goma.gif

Toede

There‘s no good excuse to expect people in community service to eat ****. Learn something.
I'm not saying verbally assault the man. Of course, that isn't acceptable. And nowhere have I seen that. Perhaps you could point me to a post where that occurred? Because there is a difference between telling him the company he represents is not doing a good job and verbal abuse at him personally.

Hobgoblin

Grumpy Old man
I'm not saying verbally assault the man. Of course, that isn't acceptable. And nowhere have I seen that. Perhaps you could point me to a post where that occurred? Because there is a difference between telling him the company he represents is not doing a good job and verbal abuse at him personally.
he has had threads threatening to kill him and do unspeakable things to his children. they were banned and posts deleted but they are still there

Toede

Hobgoblin, with all due respect. While that is terrible, it is irrelevant to this conversation since that did not happen here.