Death Smile Discord - DDO Hardcore

Mary

If you play or are looking to play Dungeons and Dragons Online, there is one place you need to be:

- Death Smile Hardcore DDO Community Discord -

a free community discord created for the players of Hardcore DDO.

The community is getting close to 1000 members and in the discord, you'll find lots of helpful information, easy access to notes, builds, other players looking for groups, and keep up with your favorite YouTuber or streamer, if you are a content creator or streamer, you may request the streamer role for a streamer rank and channel where you can link your content. We have discussion channels for all things Hardcore, what quests to skip, what is the best loot, what to do for specific builds, it is open to anyone and there are tons of resources if you play Hardcore there is a great place to be:

Hardcore DDO Death Smile Discord
https://discord.gg/28bvZFP

Open to anyone who participates, whether new or returning, feel free to join!

See you all in the game!

-Mary

Last edited:

Jacoby

Looking forward to this season. According to Cordovan's latest they were working on something new for this one. So looking forward to it.

Sylvado

Can't wait to try my Dark Hunter Dwarf, it is much more forgiving when making a mistake on a trap.

Nimvind

Dirgesinger Bard of Sarlona
I love the discord, but I think your bot that follows the DDO twitter thing for updates isnt acting right. it was my favorite part of the discord

Mary

I love the discord, but I think your bot that follows the DDO twitter thing for updates isnt acting right. it was my favorite part of the discord
I believe I got the discord bot working to update with Twitter posts - it will silently add to the ddo twitter channel, and it doesn't ping or make noise.

Nimvind

Dirgesinger Bard of Sarlona
I believe I got the discord bot working to update with Twitter posts - it will silently add to the ddo twitter channel, and it doesn't ping or make noise.
I appreciated it. Some of the best source of news.