The 8th Season of the Hardcore League begins May 17th!

Cordovan

Community Manager
Begins May 17th at 2:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)!

Ends 9:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT) on Wednesday, July 19th.

Here are some of the reward tiers:

1750 Favor: Glittery Golden Eyes Toggle
Reaching Level 20: Death Walkers Sash VIII
Gaining 10 Reaper Enhancement Points: Death Walker's Cloak VIII
Gaining 20 Reaper Enhancement Points: Solid Gold Mimic Creature Companion

This season features some secret things to discover as well!

141.jpg

Last edited:

Yamani

Tyrannical Overlord
Dragons love treasure and hoarding it. Chest is golden with a glow effect. Cloak has a dragon breathing on a chest. Makes me think we have to loot chests this time around instead of favor? Hoard all the lootz!

Nimvind

Dirgesinger Bard of Sarlona
I'm thinking maybe a debuff for every chest loot. Making it harder by having less loot, or you can go for the loot but at a risk? Dragon's greed kinda deal. The cloak shows a red dragon blowing flames on a chest. There is a lot about chests here. I think the gimmick has to do with looting and that the season is hosted by a red dragon, maybe Velah.

rish57

Ohh ya! Bring the hounds back. make sure they bug out and push everyone out of the game for good...jkjk. ;)

In all reality, hopefully whatever is planned goes smoother than last season.

Kimbere

Damn these forum banners/signatures some people have are so damn annoying! Unchecking "Show people's signatures with their messages" is the best feature of the new forum already.
Agreed. This thread is 5 lines of discussion and 5 pages of signatures. Time to disable them.

It's a shame really because some people have nice signatures that were reasonable in size and had nice custom artwork, etc. but this is obnoxious and has no relevance to the discussion at hand:
msU3jgE.png

Owlbear

Could be something with the Goldcurse effect too! I'm going to do a Goldcursed Dagger build this season for sure

Aelonwy

So... on extreme close-up/zoom-in I think we're seeing both the Death Walker's Cloak and Death Walker's Sash of Season VIII. No one has mentioned it yet but the item on the back of the Tabaxi is a more crimson color than the cloak on the human(?) and it appears to be a split-cloak like the red sash of the initial Hardcore season. Bonus Points to the art dev because its paired very nicely with a Crimson Leaf Medium Skirted cosmetic.👍