Devs - Featherfall curse is a negative effect for many - We need a toggle, shift is not enough

Speed

You do it incorrect. ;)

Ok, so how to do it correctly?
Prices were based on other copies on auction house.
I do not have time and space to put overpriced items and wait until someone finally buys it.
Spamming advertisements on trade and lfm is also not my thing.

Speed

Nope. Hitting Shift is just fine.

You mean over and over during mobile/evasive/jumpy combat playstyle, because FF is not programmed to just activate only when you are below your jump height?
If thats what you enjoy...

Last edited:

Drunken.dx

Lucky you.
I put it for 3 days with 200 bid and 400 buyout, because I was not sure if someone will really pay more and I had more things to sell waiting in queue.
No one used buyout.
Maybe you were only one on auction house or it had better interest/value at that time for various reasons (earlier when people did not have it yet or later when they had more curses to clean).
Actually few days later i saw 3 card at 1000-1200 range dissappear from ASAH in matter of hours

Arkat

Founder & Super Hero
You mean over and over during mobile/evasive/jumpy combat playstyle, because FF is not programmed to just activate only when you are below your jump height?
If thats what you enjoy...
None of my toons are Mexican jumping beans. I hate the completely unnecessary jumpy-jumpy play style.

I ALWAYS have either a Feather Fall item/augment equipped, or Slow Fall turned on on my Monks. I NEVER use a swap item for FF.

When I jump and fall, it is only for specific reasons. I have learned to use the Shift key only when a faster fall suits my purpose.

Conservation of effort makes for a less chaotic, more enjoyable play experience for me.

But you do you, Mario.

Speed

None of my toons are Mexican jumping beans. I hate the completely unnecessary jumpy-jumpy play style.

Yeah, I know it is optional and more niche due to more factors taken into account.
Thats great that this game allows for both, parameter based defense and action based evasion which I use on casters/ranged since they do not need to be close to attack and this indeed unnecessary playstyle is more enjoyable in my case.

Lyrin

Eberron Scholar
I'm on the board of trustees of Feather Fall Haters, Inc. I never build it into my gear, and I got cursed with it on my Helm for months before a kind player took pity on me and gave me a cleanser.

Rabid has the right of it... give us the option to reverse it... ff off until we jold down shift.

*edited to fix auto correct's blunder