Downtime Notice: Wednesday, February 28th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

rabidfox

The People's Champion
  • New Tier 4 where Greater Beguile would have been: Countenance of Queens: -15% threat from all sources.
Fair enough, I've changed this ability to be a flat 30% (since it's 2ap, 1 rank, but doesn't give Pos Spell Power and is 1 tier higher).

Is it going to be the 15% from the original lam2 or the 30% Tonquin mentioned bumping it up to?

Jack Jarvis Esquire

• We have corrected a bug that could allow players to put more than one Curse from the Deck of Many Treasures onto an item. Characters that have more than one Curse on a particular item have had those Curses removed and replaced with Curse of the Overloaded, which must be removed with a Card of Curse Cleansing before any new Curses can be applied.
Ouchy? 😂👍

Cordovan

Community Manager
  • New Tier 4 where Greater Beguile would have been: Countenance of Queens: -15% threat from all sources.

Is it going to be the 15% from the original lam2 or the 30% Tonquin mentioned bumping it up to?
The release notes have been updated to the proper -30% Threat.

Yamani

Tyrannical Overlord
  • We have corrected a bug that could allow players to put more than one Curse from the Deck of Many Treasures onto an item. Characters that have more than one Curse on a particular item have had those Curses removed and replaced with Curse of the Overloaded, which must be removed with a Card of Curse Cleansing before any new Curses can be applied.
Ouchy? 😂👍
RIP to those that had it unintentionally happen via TR's. Now here comes all the bogus claims that's where they came from.

We have corrected a bug that could allow players to put more than one Curse from the Deck of Many Treasures onto an item. Characters that have more than one Curse on a particular item have had those Curses removed and replaced with Curse of the Overloaded, which must be removed with a Card of Curse Cleansing before any new Curses can be applied.

literally had multiple items i never cursed gain multiple curses on reincarnation 😂 rip those items i guess huh? just cleanse all items that have multiple curses, having to use cleansers on them to curse again is just trolling. its good that its fixed but this really seems overkill since items could get multiple curses just from reincarnating

Last edited:

Aelonwy

*smh* Clearly no amount of feedback made any bit of difference. Actually, no I take that back... you took the first feedback and nerfed it worse with the Max Caster level. Nerfs were incoming like cow-from-orbit, again, no matter what was said. Obstinately, determined to make EPIC abilities feel no better and in some cases worse than HEROIC spells. And yet you need a survey to ask why some of us don't feel the impetus to advertise the game to new friends.

Blerkington

wait, have you nerfed Magus of the eclipse by increasing the cost of its enhancements.? Speechless.
As someone who just started a series of reincarnations on an alt to get some more ED points, sneaking these cost increases in at the last moment seems incredibly crummy. It seems like this character won't even be able to afford her old setup, let alone the new one I was hoping to have.

No wonder these changes were slipped in at the last moment. You've really exceeded yourselves this time, essentially taking progress from past life work away so we have to do more just to get back to where we were. What an unbelievably **** thing to do to your players.

Last edited:

Lazuli

We have corrected a bug that could allow players to put more than one Curse from the Deck of Many Treasures onto an item. Characters that have more than one Curse on a particular item have had those Curses removed and replaced with Curse of the Overloaded, which must be removed with a Card of Curse Cleansing before any new Curses can be applied.

literally had multiple items i never cursed gain multiple curses on reincarnation 😂 rip those items i guess huh? just cleanse all items that have multiple curses, having to use cleansers on them to curse again is just trolling. its good that its fixed but this really seems overkill since items could get multiple curses just from reincarnating
Actually, it seems to me that the intention of the entire update is to troll us.

woq

Excited for Dragonlord and the bugfixes! The rest, well.. A little optimism may be required here but we'll find out ingame :coffee:

Thanks for the update

Mickeymouse

Ouchy? 😂👍
thats alrighty, those curse cards can now be bought for 100 mysterious remnant I assume? 🙃

J1NG

I can do things others can't...
Ouchy? 😂👍
Wait, what?! :eek:

Devs, @Cordovan, @Tonquin or any other Dev, can you quickly confirm if that is the same as the Item Overlevel Debuff? The debuff that is applied to you when you have an item above your level equipped? Or is that just overloaded as in you're now just weight wise carrying too much?

Because the former is excellent! The latter is not.

J1NG

Fisto Mk I

So, for your incompetence, allowed bug go to live, you punish players?
...just don't have non-obscene words... 🤬