Downtime Notice: Wednesday, March 27th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Brasidas

Is it one gold roll per account per day?

Previously it was one roll per server, but now it seems I got it on one server only.

Sylvado

We have fixed the issue with gold rolls, thanks for bringing it to our attention.
No gold roll for me, does:
1. The timer reset with the update
2. The timer is based on your last daily roll
3. The timer is based on your last gold roll

EDIT: Answer is #3, the timer is based on your last gold roll, so if you took it this morning you won't get another until tomorrow.

Last edited:

rabidfox

The People's Champion
They've actually been there for a couple days now
You should've posted something when you saw them; a lot of us don't search the store every day to see if SSG added items and SSG never posted anything about finally getting them added correctly.

Kessaran

It'd be nice if we could finally get dev input after all these years in regards to whether these two GCS sharing a cooldown is intended or not.
SLA's have always shared a cooldown with similar spell names. For example, Tiefling Scorch SLA shares a cooldown with the Fire Savant Scorch SLA.

h46av8r

SLA's have always shared a cooldown with similar spell names. For example, Tiefling Scorch SLA shares a cooldown with the Fire Savant Scorch SLA.
Actually I just ran a few Stormsinger past lives with two copies (SLA + spell) of both Shout and Sonic Blast - did not share a timer. Have done builds with two copies of Reconstruct (racial SLA and spell). So not a general rule that they share timers.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Actually I just ran a few Stormsinger past lives with two copies (SLA + spell) of both Shout and Sonic Blast - did not share a timer. Have done builds with two copies of Reconstruct (racial SLA and spell). So not a general rule that they share timers.
Spells and SLAs don't share cooldowns. But 2 SLAs of the same thing will. For example reconstruct SLA from bladeforged, artificer, and scion all share the same cooldown.

Ying

5000+ hours played
It'd be nice if we could finally get dev input after all these years in regards to whether these two GCS sharing a cooldown is intended or not.
Yeah it's annoying. Dragon Lord has this issue with Flight of Kings, Lead the Charge and FotW Fast and Furious putting some (or all) on cooldown at the same time depending which is used. Lead the Charge and Fast and Furious at least say "Melee Charge Attack" so you can kind of interpret they might share a cooldown. But Flight of Kings is just a dash. If the intent is for all dash effects to put all other dash effects on cooldown, cool. Label it that way, and ensure it works that way. Right now it's just a confusing mess.

Tonquin

of Lightning Hammer fame!
Yeah it's annoying. Dragon Lord has this issue with Flight of Kings, Lead the Charge and FotW Fast and Furious putting some (or all) on cooldown at the same time depending which is used. Lead the Charge and Fast and Furious at least say "Melee Charge Attack" so you can kind of interpret they might share a cooldown. But Flight of Kings is just a dash. If the intent is for all dash effects to put all other dash effects on cooldown, cool. Label it that way, and ensure it works that way. Right now it's just a confusing mess.
I may have forgotten to put this in the release notes, but as of this update, Flight of Kings should now only be placing other dashes on the standard 3 second cooldown, instead of the 15 second one it was doing before the patch. The intended behavior of movement-based attacks/abundant step abilities is for each one to place all of the others on a 3 second cooldown.

h46av8r

Spells and SLAs don't share cooldowns. But 2 SLAs of the same thing will. For example reconstruct SLA from bladeforged, artificer, and scion all share the same cooldown.
Right. I found the prior post misleading / confusing. Two of the same SLAs will generally share a cool down but SLA and spell won't.

seph1roth5

I may have forgotten to put this in the release notes, but as of this update, Flight of Kings should now only be placing other dashes on the standard 3 second cooldown, instead of the 15 second one it was doing before the patch. The intended behavior of movement-based attacks/abundant step abilities is for each one to place all of the others on a 3 second cooldown.
It was in the notes, but not the info about the other winglike things. That's awesome though, and also was my suggestion woo!

Toede

You should've posted something when you saw them; a lot of us don't search the store every day to see if SSG added items and SSG never posted anything about finally getting them added correctly.
Sorry. You're right. I shouldn't have assumed other people saw them. I'll be more proactive next time.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
But DG PK and AM PK SLAs - not. ;)
Next update...
8m9yqAF.gif

Kimbere

I would like to point out that I stated in a later post (on this page) that I don't want them to nerf things for being strong. I want them to FIX the broken things. Nerfing roar so it doesn't stun constructs/undead is a bugfix. Nerfing cower so it doesn't stun constructs/undead is a bugfix. Nerfing SoS for having the exact same "issue" they gave us for nerfing Silver Longbow is only fair.
Are you a dev? How do you know that working on constructs and undead is "broken"?

SSG intentionally made assassinate and several other abilities work on constructs and undead several years ago just to ensure that those abilities have an appropriate amount of value.

Last edited:

Mindos

CHAOTIC EVIL
he ui layout save/load works with the tumble bar so you can move it around once and just load the save. (Now I want to see my hireling bars
Your Hireling bars don't save with /ui save? I think DDO saves at least the ONE spot, and then they all open right there? Or do the hireling bars have to be active/summoned then you do the /save? I might have confused myself.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Your Hireling bars don't save with /ui save? I think DDO saves at least the ONE spot, and then they all open right there? Or do the hireling bars have to be active/summoned then you do the /save? I might have confused myself.
I have to separate and reset up the location of them all; it might be keeping track of the 1st spot but not the other 4. I don't generally run with 5 hires out; usually just 1 divine + frogo/darling at times, but still wish UI save/load kept track of them all.

Nickodeamous

Some people were mentioning it not doing damage vs tainted mobs (instead of doing double damage) on discord; but there could be more going on that; that's just what chatter was about earlier.
Thanks Sardonic.

I posted the same question on another thread, but the nots for Drifting Lotus are strange. I just wanna know what was changed. tooltip looks same as before. seems like it was a fix to make it actually work...but it would be nice for SSG to confirm :)

Thanks!
Nic

Toede

I have to separate and reset up the location of them all; it might be keeping track of the 1st spot but not the other 4. I don't generally run with 5 hires out; usually just 1 divine + frogo/darling at times, but still wish UI save/load kept track of them all.
You may not have the setting checked in options to save separate bars so they are all loading into the default scrolling bar. My UI save has all five bars saved to specific places and they appear in order as I summon more hirelings. It doesn't save a bar for each individual hireling. Just first, second, third, fourth, and fifth but you have to have that option checked in settings. It's the fourth setting in UI Settings with the label "Create new shortcut bars for new hirelings."

rabidfox

The People's Champion
You may not have the setting checked in options to save separate bars so they are all loading into the default scrolling bar. My UI save has all five bars saved to specific places and they appear in order as I summon more hirelings. It doesn't save a bar for each individual hireling. Just first, second, third, fourth, and fifth but you have to have that option checked in settings. It's the fourth setting in UI Settings with the label "Create new shortcut bars for new hirelings."
It's just looked and that option is checked. Every time I TR, I have redo the location of all of them, they default to being on stacked on top of each other and not lined up all pretty like this:

WT9P2Ds.jpeg

So nope, not that.