Downtime Notice: Wednesday, May 8th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Cordovan

Community Manager
UPDATE: The game worlds have reopened.

The DDO game worlds will be unavailable on Wednesday, May 8th from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) for weekly maintenance. Thank you for your patience, and we'll see you back in the game soon!

Last edited:

Dude

So.. Mid June by SSG calendars?

But in all seriousness, players would always appreciate a Lamania even if it's just to just play around with build viability without the prohibitive cost & time.
Maybe SSG should make Lamania access part of VIP. That would probably cover the cost of running a server that would mainly be open for testing builds.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Maybe SSG should make Lamania access part of VIP. That would probably cover the cost of running a server that would mainly be open for testing builds.
I don't think they want us to have an open playground for figuring out any build on a whim. Probably falls in line with the same reasons for DPS meters and other stuff like that.

Axcarth

My ddo client launcher has been loading raw veeeeeeeeeeery slow since last patch*, taking up to 5 mins to complete... any chance this can be adressed?

*Specially raw\fr\logo\ddo_generic_teleport_screen_10.jpg file :cry:

Kimbere

I don't think they want us to have an open playground for figuring out any build on a whim. Probably falls in line with the same reasons for DPS meters and other stuff like that.
It's funny how scared they are of transparency, isn't it?

They know good and well if they gave the playerbase better logging and testing tools, we'd find that much more stuff that's broken and probably has been broken for a long time.

Last edited:

Volarr

The bugs are exhausted after having free rein all these years, so are taking it easy. Rest assured, they will regroup in time for Myth Drannor.
The bugs just have a case, of the bugs. its ok the bugs had a meeting about it and decided they will infect the new bugs with a virus... What could go wrong ........