Downtime Notice: Wednesday, October 18th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Cordovan

Community Manager
UPDATE: The game worlds have reopened.

The DDO game worlds will be unavailable on Wednesday, October 18th from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) to release Update 62.2. Read the release notes on DDO.com. Thank you for your patience and we'll see you back in the game soon!

Last edited:

Fhrek

One Badge of Honor achieved
  • Eternity Unleashed now gives double the number of Ingredients.
  • Spectral Dragon Scales are now Bound to Account.

Bold move! :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: dur
So this goes back to exploit early exploit often and don't get punished? Got it. If you were really serious about stopping behavior like this you would have just dropped this without telling people.

This is why I don't bother reporting bugs or anything to you guys. While this needed to be stopped, this is the wrong way to do it. This feels like if I am going to be a good guy and not do it and get 10,000 scales then why? There's no punish it for doing it and there is no reward for being the good guy

T.O.

Thanks for letting us know about the BTA stuff. Sold my 229 scales real quick.
Upping the drop is good. But BTA why?

Fisto Mk I

Because they cannot fix exploit really and just use simple way to do it useless for exploiters add BtA flag. Very disappointing. Now all players who hope don't run quest as nauseum and just buy needed ingredients at close to end event ( as i personally always do) be punished for SSG inability fix SSG fault in appropriate way.

T.O.

Because they cannot fix exploit really and just use simple way to do it useless for exploiters add BtA flag. Very disappointing. Now all players who hope don't run quest as nauseum and just buy needed ingredients at close to end event ( as i personally always do) be punished for SSG inability fix SSG fault in appropriate way.
Yeah I didn't think of that. Makes sense for a quick fix. Maybe they can have more time to fix it for next year and remove the BTA status. I think it's more of a time constraint thing than a inability. Getting the quest back up with double the mats is better than nothing.

dur

aka Cybersquirt
  • Eternity Unleashed now gives double the number of Ingredients.
  • Spectral Dragon Scales are now Bound to Account.

Bold move! :cool:
No more bold than 1 in 5

What happens in next years mayban? Will they be bound from the start?
They should have been as soon as they started selling keys at the DDO Store

Think you answered the question.. I, for one, am glad. SO sick of seeing keys and ingredients for ridiculous prices at AH/SE
Only a tik above/*below seeing expired ingredients, IMO.

*eta: sucks for folks who really do farm for their guild.
**wondering when they'll do this to the new ice games & keys...

T.O.

Think you answered the question.. I, for one, am glad. SO sick of seeing keys and ingredients for ridiculous prices at AH/SE
Only a tik above seeing expired ingredients, IMO.
I don't know I thought 100 shards for 229 scales was a fair price. Since it sold in less than half hour.

tsotate

I guess this saves me from the extra work of multi-boxing (and also from running the dragon more than once/life for first time xp)

T.O.

🤮 *You found a sucker. Congrats.

**was it Sarlona?
Less than half a shard per scale is a rip? I sold them for the cheaper than any other post. I practically gave them away. And no it wasn't on Sarlona.

nenetteblackmoor

So this goes back to exploit early exploit often and don't get punished? Got it. If you were really serious about stopping behavior like this you would have just dropped this without telling people.

This is why I don't bother reporting bugs or anything to you guys. While this needed to be stopped, this is the wrong way to do it. This feels like if I am going to be a good guy and not do it and get 10,000 scales then why? There's no punish it for doing it and there is no reward for being the good guy

I didn't receive any response from Cordovan even after reporting on the forum, and after a while, I got banned.
lol

By the way, I have not used or exploited any bugs.

Burtle

DDO Trucker
I didn't receive any response from Cordovan even after reporting on the forum, and after a while, I got banned.
lol

By the way, I have not used or exploited any bugs.
First rule of the "E-ploit Club" don't talk about "E-ploit Club":sneaky::sneaky: (SSG don't like it when they get made to look the fool)

Last edited:

Volarr

What happens to the current Dragon Scales, do they become BTA? What about the current Dragon Scales in the AH (either one)?
Currently owned scales will be bound apon login. Those in ah will be bound in your mail apon return if they don't sell if sold will be bound to purchaser

Volarr

I hope you guys and gals know they will ban your accounts for life if caught exploiting the game. Our guild lost three players a few years back from the duping scams they were doing.