Footprint feat vanished from feat list after logging off

rabidfox

The People's Champion
The golden footprint feat vanished from feat list after logging off; it still shows toggled on my hotbar but has the grey look of a missing enhancement and the feat isn't in the feat list anymore.

Vyral

Confirmed, feat for footprints and golden eyes gone after loging out, I had to get it back at HC vendor

Arkat

Founder & Super Hero
Probably a consequence left over from when you could get them without earning them right before they disabled the vendor for those few days.

The piece of software that was supposed to delete them is still active, I'm guessing.

calouscaine

Grouchy Vet
side note - if using wraith form foot prints only show when landing after a jump, it's mildly amusing. . .but not really.

orz

side note two: if you get golden footprint and toggle ON, then log out and lose the feat, the golden footprint will still be active. Then you may toggle ON bloody footprint simultaneously.

@Cordovan, please consider making the two footprints able to toggle ON simultaneously by intended. This is not a issue which may break the game balance, but a very cool and interesting thing.
-282d88f4a5836503.jpg