Free Daily Gold Rolls for VIPs September 8th through October 10th!

popejubal

This is nice. I like daily gold rolls. I let my VIP expire when they stopped. I'll renew my VIP subscription for now.

...or at least I would if the DDO store would let me. In the screen where it asks me for my security code, it won't let me click and type in that field. If I go to edit my credit card, I can't type in any of those fields either.

FryShutUpAndTakeMyMoney.gif

cTC00FK.png

Yes I do have the Vecna expansion.

Titus Ovid

Mover and Shaker
This feels like mocking. The store isn't working properly since launch. The only halfbaked information or feedback SSG is giving is "we can't do anything until the store works properly" for weeks now.
People can't subscribe!!! And you promote gold rolls.
But nice that gold rolls are not fiscally irresponsible anymore, right?!

Please give out some information when it will be fixed. It is utterly frustrating, when there is no progress whatsoever and you can't participate in sales and promotions.

Titus.

Last edited:

seph1roth5

Not a fan unless this is just a placeholder and after that month you have something else (even another, longer placeholder!) For examples see the giganto post in my signature.

Kimbere

This feels like mocking. The store isn't working properly since launch. The only halfbeak information or feedback SSG is giving is "we can't do anything until the store works properly" for weeks now.

Please give out some information when it will be fixed. It is utterly frustrating, when there is no progress whatsoever and you can't participate in sales and promotions.

Titus.
Agreed. I thought this was deemed "Fiscally irresponsible" by SSG?

My guess is, their numbers are down so they're doing this for a month just to get the people with short memories to re-sub and fluff their numbers before end of the quarter.

Titus Ovid

Mover and Shaker
This feels like mocking. The store isn't working properly since launch. The only halfbeak information or feedback SSG is giving is "we can't do anything until the store works properly" for weeks now.

Titus.
I forgot. Double Bonus points purchase DOESN'T WORK.

Titus

Natashaelle

Time Bandit
This likely will induce me to get VIP for a month.

I really would like Fast White Horse, and I know chances are low over just one month, plus all the top stuff tends to drop for me anyway on secondary toons on Alt Servers ... Curses !!

Oh well -- make sure anyway to coordinate your weekly roll with Saturday or Sunday !!

T.O.

I love fiscal irresponsibility. Just to join in the revelry. I will tank my credit score!

Theryon

What I would love to know is what happened to the VIP enhancements that were talked about at the beginning of the year to replace the gold rolls you stopped last time. In order to give more value to the VIP subscription. Any word on those?

Dom

What I would love to know is what happened to the VIP enhancements that were talked about at the beginning of the year to replace the gold rolls you stopped last time. In order to give more value to the VIP subscription. Any word on those?
They "ran into engineering issues" last I heard from Sev on the live stream. But that was months ago and nothing has been done since. They've shown their hand regarding how much they care about VIPs.

Funny how the daily gold rolls "cost them too much money" (LUL), yet they have brought it back. It should've stayed until they implemented the value-add replacement.

The_Apocalypse

Well, I went VIP Friday, got my Gold Roll Saturday, and just getting Silver only on the Daily since. I went VIP SPECIFICALLY for the Daily Gold Rolls and I'm not getting it.

Last edited: