Hardcore Planner

Gavinne

Well, I'm at it again. Made a planner for hardcore which will help you plot out your path to victory. You pop in your difficulty level, check what quests you want to run, etc and it'll spit out how much total favor, xp, character levels, etc you will gain. Idk, maybe it'll help a bit. You can find it on my guild website at Platinum Dragons or via direct link at Hardcore Planner. Screenshots posted below. It should be pretty self intuitive. If anyone has any issues or questions my discord is Gavinne#5338. As usual, big thanks to the people at ddowiki and ddoaudit.

7c907bce9e028095cbe03632d0806de0b76c4b58.jpg

23b4ab7d14652229196cdc42a3cb98740e5a763d.jpg

Chiefvisigoth

How can you edit it if you want to use it. I made a copy and it is view only. Saved it as a Excel sheet and does not work or in Libre office. Looks nice but no instruction on how to make a copy you can use. Right now it is only view which is not helpful. Has potential. Found another similar sheet that was easy to make a copy of and edit. Maybe something in the copy settings so it does not copy as view only. Not up on cloud tech since I retired from the IT development world