How Many Curse Cleanser Cards have you found?

How many curse cleanser cards have you found in total across all your characters?

• None.

• Stop Cheating!

Results are only viewable after voting.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
The exact percentage rate of getting a card in any chest has already been mathed out from the folks who data mined the loot tables and it's very tiny (.01% iirc). All that matters is how many chests one loots (which in turn depends on how much one plays & how one plays). Some folks will have better RNG than others, but the math is defined.

Bowserkoopa

King of the Koopa's
In the far future where someone at SSG finally decided they liked money. I bought a pack of 20 of them for 500 points. It was a good day and because they were in the store and I knew I could get more I actually used them. What a great time that was far in the future when they hired that one employee who actually likes money.

axel15810

In the far future where someone at SSG finally decided they liked money. I bought a pack of 20 of them for 500 points. It was a good day and because they were in the store and I knew I could get more I actually used them. What a great time that was far in the future when they hired that one employee who actually likes money.
IMO they shouldn't sell them in the DDO store but they should sell them in game for platinum. Or make them reasonably attainable in game - maybe as a guaranteed saga reward or for turning in collectibles or ingredients. Don't like the idea of crafting being paywalled to the degree it would be if it was DDO Store only. Also have concerns if it was paid because of how entirely RNG it is.

Enoach

IMO they shouldn't sell them in the DDO store but they should sell them in game for platinum. Or make them reasonably attainable in game - maybe as a guaranteed saga reward or for turning in collectibles or ingredients. Don't like the idea of crafting being paywalled to the degree it would be if it was DDO Store only. Also have concerns if it was paid because of how entirely RNG it is.
I like the saga reward idea myself. It makes it a purposeful choice, won't be too easy to obtain and has opportunity cost.

EinarMal

Found 1 which IMO they are currently worthless unless you don’t like a particular curse. Way too likely that I would remove a crappy curse and just get an equally crappy one again.

The system should be changed so you generate the random curse and then apply to item IMO.

Last edited:

Bowserkoopa

King of the Koopa's
I'm fine for wherever it goes and honestly the more the merrier. I can't see them doing plat though as plat is largely worthless and at the end of the day they are a for profit company and in the far future they hired this employee I made up that understands putting something in the store for a reasonable (or reasonable enough) price works. I still end up buying sentient toolkits and jewelers kits and even the occasional bone picker from the store when I want to change gearsets etc and the Card in my opinion falls into that category.

But I digress lets just hope they hire this employee who actually likes money sooner than later.

Lyrin

Eberron Scholar
Seen one drop and was fortunate enough to be gifted one by a kind soul (goodbye Feather Fall!), but never pulled one myself.

TavernBrawler

None. Doesn't matter to me as I want to see what output I get when using a crafting system. I am not going to put my d**k in unknown places, same with the curse cards.