Illithid Invasion Exhaustion Table

Syr

Sarlona - Lost at Sea exhausted
image.png

purplecanary

Arcanaverse's Main Thread | DDO wiki Page

Phase 1 - Pilgrims' Peril - Nov. 1

Dream Conspiracy, Ruinous Schemes, Heart of the Problem, Undermine, Growing Pains, A Small Problem, Where There's Smoke, The Price of Freedom

All Servers Completed!

Phase 2 - Stolen Power - Nov. 3

Dirty Laundry, Ghost of a Chance (heroic), Storm the Beaches, Fathom the Depths, The Promise of Fire, Spies in the House, Hiding in Plain Sight, The Tear if Dhakaan

All Servers Completed!

Phase 3 - Horde of the Illithid Controller - Nov. 5

Redwillow's Ruins, Gwylan's Stand, The Keeper's Sanctuary, The Spawn of Whisperdoom, The Devil's Details, Power Play, Reclamation, Rainbow in the Dark

All Servers Completed!

Phase 4 - Astral Ambush - Nov. 7

Due to the Treasure Hunter boost I will likely not be personally confirming Exhaustion for Phase 2/3

Post your server progress and I will try to keep it updated. Please specify Server, Quest, and (Present / Exhausted)

*** - Flagging
❓- No Reports Logged
:alien: - (Confirmed / Reported) Present
☑️ - Exhausted - Community Reported - Treat these as confirmed unless we run into a problem.
✅ - Confirmed Exhausted (I went to the location personally / verified the server unlocked the quest)
💩🍀 - Unpleasant RNG Gatekeeping Device

Arcanaverse's Main Thread | DDO wiki Page

Phase 1 - Pilgrims' Peril - Nov. 1

Dream Conspiracy, Ruinous Schemes, Heart of the Problem, Undermine, Growing Pains, A Small Problem, Where There's Smoke, The Price of Freedom

All Servers Completed!

Phase 2 - Stolen Power - Nov. 3

Dirty Laundry, Ghost of a Chance (heroic), Storm the Beaches, Fathom the Depths, The Promise of Fire, Spies in the House, Hiding in Plain Sight, The Tear if Dhakaan

All Servers Completed!

Phase 3 - Horde of the Illithid Controller - Nov. 5

Redwillow's Ruins, Gwylan's Stand, The Keeper's Sanctuary, The Spawn of Whisperdoom, The Devil's Details, Power Play, Reclamation, Rainbow in the Dark

All Servers Completed!

Phase 4 - Astral Ambush - Nov. 7

Due to the Treasure Hunter boost I will likely not be personally confirming Exhaustion for Phase 2/3

Post your server progress and I will try to keep it updated. Please specify Server, Quest, and (Present / Exhausted)

*** - Flagging
❓- No Reports Logged
:alien: - (Confirmed / Reported) Present
☑️ - Exhausted - Community Reported - Treat these as confirmed unless we run into a problem.
✅ - Confirmed Exhausted (I went to the location personally / verified the server unlocked the quest)
💩🍀 - Unpleasant RNG Gatekeeping Device

Aeromach

The Best
Thelanis - Missing Party - confirmed with 2 kills.

(Actually made upwards of 25+ heroic kills combined in 2 parties.)

Last edited:

Aztek

I don't think I saw ghallanda confirm missing party yet - 1 kill on epic. (Does it matter if you're legendary and getting zero xp anyone know?)