Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

vryxnr

I saw that too, was edited, they were talking about champs being in that quest.

Which is a bit of a lore misstep in my opinion. Or non-eberron areas are actually on the table for the event. (not that we should be not checking those anyway, but lore wise makes sense)
I had the same thought on day one when people were asking in my guild about ravenloft... that it's an invasion of Ebberon, so places like Eveningstar and Barovia should not be affected... but who knows? I started exploring Ravenloft anyways (been a long time since I fully explored some of them... and some of them are HUGE and take quite a while to explore solo)

healertank

I had the same thought on day one when people were asking in my guild about ravenloft... that it's an invasion of Ebberon, so places like Eveningstar and Barovia should not be affected... but who knows? I started exploring Ravenloft anyways (been a long time since I fully explored some of them... and some of them are HUGE and take quite a while to explore solo)
I mean... are they really only going to be in ebberon quests? has that been confirmed? because the ravenloft castle is huge lol. been looking but yeah...

Arcanaverse

Solver of Secrets
I mean... are they really only going to be in ebberon quests? has that been confirmed? because the ravenloft castle is huge lol. been looking but yeah...

The lore of the event is that the Invaders are invading Eberron. So it stands to reason that only eberron content would see invaders. HOWEVER, red sky in eveningstar. champs showing up in all content... like..... we can't assume that non eberron content is excluded.

Meanwhile, Neverwinter (that other MMO) actually announced Spelljammer content. I have friends and acquaintances who stopped playing Neverwinter that went back just from hearing this. If this IS a prelude to Spelljammer in DDO, smart marketing would have been just to state it from the get-go.

On a related note: Nautiloids aren't exclusive to Spelljammer, as they are also prominent in the Forgotten Realms/Realmspace (which is why they were a key plot element in Baldur's Gate 3). https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Nautiloid
Fair, the more iconic models bled out of their setting, but they're bloody spelljammers and I want to hope.

healertank

This event reminds me of sex the 1st time... you kept hearing about it and it sounds so exciting and you can't wait to participate. Then your first time it is fun but over too fast. Then you gotta go eat a sandwich and wait anxiously for the next time.

Arcanaverse

Solver of Secrets
image.png

Arcanaverse

Solver of Secrets
Unconfirmed report of ToEE part 1 (near the cells). Couple of us checked, but these are vague and there is more than one area in there that could be called cells.

There shouldn't be one in there. I couldn't find one, but if anyone wants to triple check... i wouldn't say no.

Orcish Librarian

Killed the one in Dirty Laundry on Wayfinder. Then he retreated to his lair. The next time I went in the invasion point was exhausted. Nice!