Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

Natashaelle

Time Bandit
Reclamation confirmed on G-Land !!

No screenie sorry, but it's on the second ledge down, in an alcove of the shaft.

Hooray got my Phase 3 Mindflayer !! And looks I was first on the server. No Vanguards.

Congrats to whomever found this one first, it's well hidden, but now it's there, it'll be exhausted real quick.

Ying

5000+ hours played
Reclamation screenshot:

reclamation.png

Natashaelle

Time Bandit

Congrats to whomever found this one first, it's well hidden, but now it's there, it'll be exhausted real quick.
This one's real easy, you don't even need to be Reaper-capable, just within level range. You really just need to kill the mindflayer and that's it.

abc

This event is McDonald's and people are complaining it's too expensive. There will always be a toxic 1% that will complain about anything. Just ignore the garbage. The other 99% of us are glad there are 4 free quests. Although I won't be sad to see the Psionic Thralls go, some of those guys are a bit much.

Arcanaverse

Solver of Secrets
Just so i have all the info in one post.

No screenie sorry, but it's on the second ledge down, in an alcove of the shaft.

Hooray got my Phase 3 Mindflayer !! And looks I was first on the server. No Vanguards.

Reclamation screenshot:

reclamation.png

Ying

5000+ hours played
For those keeping track, the base levels of quests found during wave three: 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 13, 19. One to go.

Arcanaverse

Solver of Secrets
Still one more quest to find! If it helps, these are the best patterns I've been going off of for my own personal search.

Eberron Only
Nothing with pre-existing mindflayers
Quests with ‘accessible areas’ (outdoor, sewer, caves, city, etc..)
No quests in the same chain
No quests with Codex pages
Nothing from a previous event (hardcore, subterrane, devil invasion)
No one room dungeons.

But this is not a definitive list! just my own personal best guess. search.. everythere! we can do it!

Thorntoe

I’m not actively participating because I don’t run reaper, but here is my attempt to contribute:

My guess is that there will be at least one quest from each public area or wilderness in Eberron.

Public areas or wilderness areas that have a quest so far: Amrath, House Cannith, House Deneith, House Jorasco, House Kundarak, House Phiarlan, Lordsmarch Palace, Morgrave University, Three Barrel Cove, Gatekeeper’s Grove, The Harbor, The Inspired Quarter, The Marketplace, The Twelve, The Cogs, Ataraxia’s Haven, Cerulean Hills, Searing Heights (I counted Red Fens as Kundarak because there is no public area in the Red Fens, no tavern or anything).

Public areas or wilderness areas that are not yet represented: Sharn, Gianthold, Lordsmarch Plaza (though Lordsmarch Palace might cover this), Meridia, The Catacombs, The Necropolis, Zawabi’s Refuge, Sorrowdusk Isle, Tangleroot Gorge, Restless Isles, Reaver’s Refuge, and Saltmarsh (is Saltmarsh Eberron or Forgotten Realms?).

If I've missed any feel free to add.