Join us this Friday at 4pm Eastern on Twitch for a Q&A with Executive Producer Severlin!

Ying

5000+ hours played
This is where we can ask Severlin for new reaper wing colors for the 18274th time so he can respond "that's not on the roadmap", right?

Epitome

Yeah, if I were ever to catch any live shows I would totally ask about bugged MM after having transferred. Would be great to see monster HP again, even if I have to unlocked those milestones again (I have since transferring and they still don't work).

rabidfox

The People's Champion
This is where we can ask Severlin for new reaper wing colors for the 18274th time so he can respond "that's not on the roadmap", right?
I have to wonder just how crazy their underlying engine/code/setup must be if adding in blue wings takes that much dev time. I can understand not caring about 156+ reaper players as we're likely a tiny portion of the player base. Maybe people with wings are equally a way smaller amount of the (paying) playerbase then I would assume; where they think that even small amount of dev time isn't worth the squeeze to them (but I assume those with wings spend a decent amount on the game and should be worth throwing a new cosmetic bone to on occasion).

Bowserkoopa

King of the Koopa's
I won't be there for this but....can we have them double triple and quadruple check that ALL filigrees with rare versions will drop in ALL difficulties in chests.

For example please make sure the Bravery Throughout Rare filligrees can drop in Reaper and Non Reaper chests as an example.