Low-Gear R10 / Raid Capable Character

You can make just about any build work in heroic r4. In situation like this I usually default to suggesting THF paladin. Can deal decent damage and has a high survivability rate. If you want even more tankiness switch to sword and shield but that reduces damage output a lot
Would you be willing to point me in the direction of a decent lvling r4 palli I have a 2hf palli and I can barley do r1 rn at lvl 5 or is that I need better gear at lvl 5 thing I barley have any good gear it's just random stuff I picked up so no set bonuses

Onyxia2016

Would you be willing to point me in the direction of a decent lvling r4 palli I have a 2hf palli and I can barley do r1 rn at lvl 5 or is that I need better gear at lvl 5 thing I barley have any good gear it's just random stuff I picked up so no set bonuses
Check out one of these

First Life Friendly THF Charisma Paladin
Strimtom put this one together some time ago but it is still pretty nice and best of all it is first life friendly if that matters.
Even though it is an older build many of the build elements stand the test of time.

Kali's Paladin Knight of the Chalice THF CHA Melee DPS build
In a nutshell this is an AOE cleave and strike though build. Gear towards that.
While the build as written requires some tomes and +1 heart you can use the basic concept for other races other than PDK.
In fact it only uses 3 point in the PDK racial tree.

As for gear at level 5 check out Saltmarsh and Faywild if you have either of those expansions.
They should carry you through to Isle of Dread then Ravenloft and finally Sharn sets.

Before IoD I ran Feywild gear until Ravenloft and even then I had some Feywild gear still equipped until Sharn at level 15.

Hope this heals point you in the right direction.