MARY'S BUILDS FOR HARDCORE DDO 8

Mary

MARY'S BUILDS FOR HARDCORE DDO 8

If you are new to the event or just looking for a hardcore build to play,
or a change from what you usually play,
I put together some builds focused on survivability, utility, and odd flavor.
None are perfect, and some are flat-out weird, but all are viable and fun.

All Builds are done in DDO builder and as such the lvl 20 completed build is displayed. There are some changes made along the way towards the final build, please watch the video and read the notes for specifics. If you have a question about something please send me a message in discord and I can help.

ROGUE WARG - trapping gnome druid blight wolf

W1K1 JEDIDROID - SWF Feysword wielding bladeforged paladin

LASER CATS!! - rdps casting nuke FvS tabaxi

OU812 - ES spirit warforged warlock

UNDERDARK EARTH PRIESTESS - rdps nuking Apostate drow of the earth domain

JUKE BOX HERO - SWF feysword wielding trapping warforged artificer

I do not claim to be a meta-expert,
nor am I a pro build builder,
nor am I even a good player.
what I am is a fan of D&D and DDO.

You may dislike these or like -
my hope is if you try one, you have fun!

I have played variations of all of them in previous events and updated them for season 8.

If you try one and like it let me know!

-----

ROGUE WARG BUILD

-----

(See more videos in the post below !)

Last edited:

Eelpout

Thank you for the builds and all you do with Hardcore. I don't know how you find the time to get the rewards when you are managing the large task of keeping Death Smile going, but it is certainly appreciated

Sahbajade

Thanks for the builds, Mary, and everything you do on Hardcore. Z and I appreciate it, joining DS when we can. I enjoy your vids, as well. Thanks!

adamkatt

Nice job on the build list mary. outatime has a full time job now but ill try to make a little time for hc.

Mary

Be sure to check out the video as I go over some details that are not listed in the ddo builder lvl 20 text displayed - some of the builds, the apostate is a good example, change from early game to late game - so all of the early and mid game you are undead but for epics you drop the undead stance; that is reflected in the ddo builder text posted, but the early game undead stance is covered in the video, etc. Any questions about any of the builds send me a message in discord or here or on youtube! See you in game!

Played the trapper dog build: not enough dps and the one cc spell (greater colour spray) doesn't work on a long list of foes. It's a reasonable party support and an interesting flavour build. Thanks anyway.