Monster Manual HP view not working after transfer

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
When is the Friday stream? I should try to hop on sometime and question them also
When it's on (it's not every friday, sometimes Cordovan's off/busy), it's at 4 PM Eastern time, whatever that corresponds to in your time. It's usually 10 PM for me here in Denmark (apart from the overlap periods when summer/winter time in the US and here don't agree).

Br4d

The Friday stream is not really for QA. It's more of a marketing event where Cordovan and occasionally guests talk about things to come while Cordo plays with invited players. If there are guests there generally is not play involved.

The person you want to ask questions of is Tonquin when they are on.

Nothing else that comes out of those streams in terms of bug talk is particularly reliable because Cordo doesn't ask for questions in advance and so cannot prepare answers. On a hot topic bug there will be some preparation but for the most part fixes are already in progress and Cordo is just holding down the fort until they arrive.

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
The Friday stream is not really for QA. It's more of a marketing event where Cordovan and occasionally guests talk about things to come while Cordo plays with invited players. If there are guests there generally is not play involved.

The person you want to ask questions of is Tonquin when they are on.

Nothing else that comes out of those streams in terms of bug talk is particularly reliable because Cordo doesn't ask for questions in advance and so cannot prepare answers. On a hot topic bug there will be some preparation but for the most part fixes are already in progress and Cordo is just holding down the fort until they arrive.
This is true enough. Which is why I tend to party crash those were they have some dev on for a Q&A session.