People are reporting on discord that they can't log into the forums

rabidfox

The People's Champion
7AnJxqh.png

rabidfox

The People's Champion
They did some kind of work on the forums today with adding forum titles, so guessing maybe some side effect from that work.

LeoLionxxx

Lion of Orien
I've tried 3 times to log in with a a different browser session (incognito Firefox) and failed each time with "Invalid credentials.". I'm 90% sure my credentials are correct. It takes a long time to come back with that negative response.

Indeed, there may be something wrong with the log in process. I'm still logged in with this browser and it seems to be working fine.

I did give myself a custom title earlier today, if that matters.

Cordovan

Community Manager
We have been looking into this today without result so far, but we are aware that some subset of players are running into an issue with logging in.

Theo

I was having trouble logging in on my phone, but when I actually typed my UN&PW in it worked vs using the stored version ... even though they are the same

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
Well, if people can't be bothered to log in and post what problems they have logging in then... oh, wait :p

Mand O'Lin

Singer of Songs Drinker of Drinks
We have been looking into this today without result so far, but we are aware that some subset of players are running into an issue with logging in.
So not being able to log into the forums warrants a response from SSG, but people not being able to purchase DDO points does not?
Hmmmm.

Cordovan

Community Manager
We are continuing to work to resolve forum log in issues some users are experiencing since yesterday's forums update. We'll have more information as soon as possible.

Holmgang

I am running into an issue with accessing the ddo store in game.
Instead of getting a prompt to open store in browser window, the game overlays a small browser window that crashes me to the desktop when i click on it, only way to get rid of this small window is to exit the game entirely.

Mand O'Lin

Singer of Songs Drinker of Drinks
I am running into an issue with accessing the ddo store in game.
Instead of getting a prompt to open store in browser window, the game overlays a small browser window that crashes me to the desktop when i click on it, only way to get rid of this small window is to exit the game entirely.
Welcome to my world!
Are you running on a Macintosh?

Holmgang

No, pc.
Discovered that if I uncheck external store I can interact with the overlay window, when i attempt to resize the window it goes blank, virtually impossible to use the store now.

jotmon

We are continuing to work to resolve forum log in issues some users are experiencing since yesterday's forums update. We'll have more information as soon as possible.

I could not login using chrome... get 'invalid credentials' error..

Had no issues loging in with edge using same credentials

J1NG

I can do things others can't...
I could not login using chrome... get 'invalid credentials' error..

Had no issues loging in with edge using same credentials
Just did this just now. And was able to log on. Firefox was having none of it for some reason. And was unable to log into the forums for over 24 hours now.

Much like some other users on Discord, I just waited it out however, as nothing really needed my attention. Except for the new Lamannia stuff that I did test out, so will head on over there a bit later.

J1NG

J1NG

I can do things others can't...
Login seems to be fixed now. Thanks Cordovan and Team!
Confirmed, just tried on Firefox and seems like the issue over on the other end has been fixed. As yesterday when trying on different browsers did not yield access. So I did think it was weird it worked just now with Edge. Anyway, off to the Lam server threads...

J1NG