Put expansion claim vendors in the Hall of Heroes.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Double up all the expansion claim vendors by putting them in the hall of heroes (put them in the expansion specific areas for "flavor" and HoH for convenience). Then when someone buys an expansion and wants to claim something, they can find their 'just purchased' stuff in an easy location rather then trying to track down where the new X or Y vendor is.

Last edited:
Upvote 33

Elfishski

Yep, it's good having the vendors rather than massive inventory spam, but with every expansion and mini-expansion it gets harder to remember all the places to drop by if you make a new character and want to get the stuff (or when just buying an expansion). Having all expansion vendors duplicated in one spot in the hall of heroes would be a clear quality of life win.

Altra

Perfect!
I was wondering yesterday, what would happen in the event someone who didn't own Sharn bought this expansion. Are they SOL?

Ellisaria

Perfect!
I was wondering yesterday, what would happen in the event someone who didn't own Sharn bought this expansion. Are they SOL?
You can get to Sharn via a guild ship if you don't own the expansion or talking to Alban Dranmore in the Harbor. (Just checked on a F2P account)

Ellisaria

Or even put one person for expansion pack claims and you select which expansion like the HC vendor does with rewards.
I would love a one-stop shop like this, heck I'd be in favor of this over the "flavored/lore-friendly" zone vendor. No need to add a new vendor (and spend the time/resources designing and coding one every time new content is dropped.

Lazuli

Yes +1, I already proposed to create duplicates of the npcs in the hall of heroes in the old forum. This need has been coming for a long time, since the more expansions they release, the more complicated it will be to find and talk to all the nps. Having them together is highly recommended. There is no need to remove the npc that is currently in each xpack, just create a copy in the hall of heroes.

And by the way, add npcs for the old expansions. There are cosmetics like morninglord or bladeforged that are btc. Absurd, unless there is an npc that dispenses them. Time for an update.

Stoner81

Or even put one person for expansion pack claims and you select which expansion like the HC vendor does with rewards.

giphy.gif

Stoner81.

Valerianus

Former Captain Of The Rotten Shark
the important thing was to rename bravery into delving, it was sooooooo confusing cause the streak is no more. now everything is crystal clear!

i don't see the problem in expansions having a different way of giving you stuff and being consistently inconsistent and having the npc scattered here and there without even a couple of dialogue lines to state clearly in game how they and their related bundles are giving away things, or not even a simple in-game mail to direct you and explain a bit about your shiny new content.