Reaper Endgame centered Assassin

VinoeWhines

SD Epic Moment may not be good for an assassin but it has got synergy with tanky toons (High AC). On my build it is the best Epic Moment I can have. Love it. I can kill big group of trash in a few sec and also gives me 30 sec greater chance to survive in tough situations.
Need a really high AC (300+) to make it really work but it is okish on my 1st lifer (same build) with a 220 AC.
Hey Z, your builds are pretty cool and it’s nice to see you running a first lifer as well.
Maybe if they would add + 400 temp AC to the Epic Moment or 30 AC per Sneak Dice to it, it could alleviate it being a Piñata Moment for non AC/DEX classes such as myself being INT based.
I still champion to fix Shadow Dancer with my proposed(really just keep what was removed) suggestions and put illusionist in the illusion Epic Destiny tree(Magus) or open up Weird to Rogues as all the other Epic Destinies don’t lock one out per class with SLAs
And separate Meld as an Epic Strike and be a separate defensive ability as it was before putting it in tier IV or V.
Changing Heroic Wand and Scroll Mastery to Vial and Trap Mastery allowing Sneak Dice and Assassinate DCs with higher of Melee/Range Power to Vials and traps/Magical Traps made-thrown.

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
Hey Z, your builds are pretty cool and it’s nice to see you running a first lifer as well.
Maybe if they would add + 400 temp AC to the Epic Moment or 30 AC per Sneak Dice to it, it could alleviate it being a Piñata Moment for non AC/DEX classes such as myself being INT based.
I still champion to fix Shadow Dancer with my proposed(really just keep what was removed) suggestions and put illusionist in the illusion Epic Destiny tree(Magus) or open up Weird to Rogues as all the other Epic Destinies don’t lock one out per class with SLAs
And separate Meld as an Epic Strike and be a separate defensive ability as it was before putting it in tier IV or V.
Changing Heroic Wand and Scroll Mastery to Vial and Trap Mastery allowing Sneak Dice and Assassinate DCs with higher of Melee/Range Power to Vials and traps/Magical Traps made-thrown.
I think I just proved Tronko's point that SD Epic Moment isnt good for Rogues. It is good for high AC maybe high dodge builds
I would use Machrotechnic but the Epic Moment is utterly usless.
Torc "Shake things up" idea did not worked...

Last edited:

Fisto Mk I

They should just make Assassinate use Strikethrough in the calculations as a Rogue specific Feat instead of what Crippling Strike is now just make it increase just as Dodge % increases at certain Rogue levels.
^^^
This.
Shiradi got Shadow Manipulation in Beguile Charm,

I see, you use this argumentation often, but it's just incorrect. Yea, technically Shiradi can get Beguile charm... but only technically. After nuked from orbit as caster destiny it's only pure ranged destiny now, and literally nobody in sane mind don't take Beguiling Charm over Pin. We must consider Shadow Manipulation as non-present currently, it's more fair.

SD Epic Moment may not be good for an assassin but it has got synergy with tanky toons (High AC). On my build it is the best Epic Moment I can have. Love it. I can kill big group of trash in a few sec and also gives me 30 sec greater chance to survive in tough situations.
Need a really high AC (300+) to make it really work but it is okish on my 1st lifer (same build) with a 220 AC.

It's very good for PM Illusionist too. Just need use Hood of Unrest for uncapped Dodge... 8)

put illusionist in the illusion Epic Destiny tree(Magus) or open up Weird to Rogues as all the other Epic Destinies don’t lock one out per class with SLAs
After Time Stop nerf it really can be good proposition... second option good too.
I think I just proved Tronko's point that SD Epic Moment isnt good for Rogues.
And it's very strange really. Of course SD not pure rogue destiny and not must be, but currently Epic Moment really more profitable for other classes than for Rogue, and it need to be fixed.

VinoeWhines

There are a lot of cool abilities that synergyze with Stealth play style that could of been put on in Rogue Enhancement Tree:

*Dark Hunters Throw Bear traps based off of Disable Device
* Smoke Bomb
* Monks aggro Dummy Hate Magnet or even the Turret from Arti type placement
* Feydarks familial aggro pet spawn

These are all great abilities that could be used in stealth/aggro creation but instead of being put on into class types that could use them the Rogue/stealth class keep getting things removed from their play style or put in other far reaching tree limbs

VinoeWhines

I see, you use this argumentation often, but it's just incorrect. Yea, technically Shiradi can get Beguile charm... but only technically. After nuked from orbit as caster destiny it's only pure ranged destiny now, and literally nobody in sane mind don't take Beguiling Charm over Pin. We must consider Shadow Manipulation as non-present currently, it's more fair.
The argument is correct, though just because a dev put it in the wrong Tree as a less desirable choice doesn’t change my statement that it should of never been removed in the first place.

Allot of Epic Destiny Trees got 100% genuine focus to make them fresh/interesting even viable but it seems that Shadow Dancer started with an interesting concept but then the Stealthy Rogue part got in the way and just got hacked/pasted in there at end to complete the trees deadline.
It seemed that it’s previous abilities weren’t worth trying to reimplement them back in when those exact abilities were what made it interesting and unique, all it needed were % tweaks and the new stuff could of still been added as choices.

Tuxedomanwashere

The entire Assassin tree is really strong, but you can't have it all unless you use KtA as a trance or give up 20% movement speed. However, I wanted both assassinate and an area stun that could work even in the toughest content, and Dex wins vs Int.
Assassin's T5 is fabulous, and it's a T5 where you would want to take everything.
Measure the Foe is essential (30 mp, 10 dodge, 5 assassinate DC, 5 to hit), also because it's extremely easy to keep up, just click it before it expires. Knife Specialization is 4 critical units, another must-have, as well as Assassinate if you want to be an assassin :sneaky:
The choice for me was between the hp of Light Armor Mastery and Deadly Strike (which is also very strong). I chose hp for an easier life, but both choices are valid. Of course, you can have both if you give up the Dex trance. Basically, the trade-off is higher tactics DC vs more dps (when Deadly strike is applied).
If you dropped the Dex from Assassin to pick up a poison strike and Deadly Strike, that would give you net positive in damage without losing a bunch of tactics DCs, no?
Unfortunately, there is no ideal solution for destinies. Shadowdancer is great for a stealth-playing assassin, but its T5 is terrible. It's not just bad, it really sucks.
Also, Dire Charge is unplayable, and to get Lotus, you have to spend 23 points in Grandmaster of Flowers.
While playing a stealth assassin, I don't like to give up Shadowdancer's mantle: sneak speed and 75% concealment, very underrated in my opinion. Plus 15% helpless if you invest in T4.
In the end, I tried various setups, including ones without T5 (T4 and Core 4 in SD, GMoF, and Fotw), and the one that satisfies me the most is Shadowdancer T5, Grandmaster of Flowers T4, and Legendary Dreadnought Core 3.
However, it depends on who you play with. You can sacrifice action boosts and some DCs for spot healing, using DC (Smite for healing support and Crusade between fights) or US as third tree.
Is there any reason to go T5 SD instead of T5 GMoF for your build?

Tronko

If you dropped the Dex from Assassin to pick up a poison strike and Deadly Strike, that would give you net positive in damage without losing a bunch of tactics DCs, no?

Dropping Dex from Assassin doesn't change anything... You need to spend 30 points in the tree to be able to take Core 5 and invest points in Tier 5. Regardless of how you spend them, you have 30 points spent +1 Lethality +3 Light Armor Mastery +3 Measure the Foe +2 Knife Specialization +1 Assassinate, which makes it 40. +1 for the capstone makes it 41. If you take Deadly Strikes, you go up to 43.

To put it simply, if you want Deadly Strike, drop movement speed from Thief Acrobat (which is more useful in quests) for 3 free points, or keep one rank only in Measure (but if you lose it, you'll cry), or drop the trance to 30 seconds (and good luck with the vorpals) ;)

Is there any reason to go T5 SD instead of T5 GMoF for your build?
They both suck. But at least the super giga boost to stealth movement speed from Shadowdancer's epic moment is fun.

Tuxedomanwashere

Dropping Dex from Assassin doesn't change anything... You need to spend 30 points in the tree to be able to take Core 5 and invest points in Tier 5. Regardless of how you spend them, you have 30 points spent +1 Lethality +3 Light Armor Mastery +3 Measure the Foe +2 Knife Specialization +1 Assassinate, which makes it 40. +1 for the capstone makes it 41. If you take Deadly Strikes, you go up to 43.

To put it simply, if you want Deadly Strike, drop movement speed from Thief Acrobat (which is more useful in quests) for 3 free points, or keep one rank only in Measure (but if you lose it, you'll cry), or drop the trance to 30 seconds (and good luck with the vorpals) ;)
Hmm, I'm not sure what your doublestrike is. If you took out of that from vistani and grabbed Deadly Strikes would that be worthwile? Alternatively, you could take out one point from the trance and one from Measure the Foe.
They both suck. But at least the super giga boost to stealth movement speed from Shadowdancer's epic moment is fun.
The T5s in GMoF seem pretty nice, if a bit expensive. You get the standard +1 Over Crit; MRR cap raise (and force absorption if you max it out); a nice epic moment that gives you a bunch of avoidance effects that stack iirc while also allowing you to hit multiple targets for a chance to banish with no save; a nice IK/no fail paralysis that also gives you a negation chance on physical damage or improves it if you already have Elusive Target. There's also the helplessness daze, although I'm not sure if that one is really worthwhile.

saekee

long live ROGUE
Hmm, I'm not sure what your doublestrike is. If you took out of that from vistani and grabbed Deadly Strikes would that be worthwile? Alternatively, you could take out one point from the trance and one from Measure the Foe.
That gives 5% offhand doublestrike as well. (Edit: I stand corrected, older systen reference—no more offhand ds)
One really decent option is to use kukris. You can then drop knife spec and save 2 AP, burn one AP for the vistani core One with Blades, take 2 ranks of measure the foe, and then also get deadly strikes. In this way kukris come out with an additional +10 damage. People did not do this in the past since for daggers, One with Blades is inferior to Knife Spec. On kukris, they come out equal.

I have 1 rank in MtF and it is rather awful. I am waiting to pull a certain kukri out of Project Nemesis before respeccing but I have a cheapo gearset.

Last edited:

Polylove

Hi @Tronko wonderful build you have. Assassin is one of my all time favs.

Im just so curious… you’ve mentioned in this thread that the assassin isn’t the highest dps in the game.

Assuming all last lives, what is the highest dps melee build at the moment ? Is it barb 18/1/1 SWF? I’ve been away from the game and the melee meta builds are always what brings me back Hahha

Tronko

Assuming all last lives, what is the highest dps melee build at the moment ? Is it barb 18/1/1 SWF? I’ve been away from the game and the melee meta builds are always what brings me back Hahha
Hey, thanks!
For single-target sustained dps, I would definitely go with a Razor Fighter 18-1-1. Handwraps, for a wide range of reasons that I won't list to avoid going too off-topic, have been at the top of the food chain for I would say a solid 4 years.
Then there are many other very strong options, such as the Paladin 20 TWF, which is situationally excellent.

Jack Jarvis Esquire

Hey, thanks!
For single-target sustained dps, I would definitely go with a Razor Fighter 18-1-1. Handwraps, for a wide range of reasons that I won't list to avoid going too off-topic, have been at the top of the food chain for I would say a solid 4 years.
Then there are many other very strong options, such as the Paladin 20 TWF, which is situationally excellent.
Love that to be your next target build mate (the RC F/FS/Wlk 18/1/1)? 🤔 Much to be learned there, I feel! 😁👍

Tronko

Love that to be your next target build mate (the RC F/FS/Wlk 18/1/1)? 🤔 Much to be learned there, I feel! 😁👍
Hahaha, no :ROFLMAO:
There's nothing particularly unusual about that build, and I think it's also boring to play.
If you want to get an idea, my friends Symbiont and Kaladynn have been playing it for years and have some videos.

For about a month now, I've been playing a razor paladin 20 twf (a lot of DDO points 😅), and I have to say it has great dps. But twf isn't my style. Yesterday, I dropped bastard sword, dwarven axe, and shield from the new raid, and I think I'll go lesser in vanguard. Vanguard is a personal favorite of mine (I really love it). I'm curious to see if it comes out as decent dps/support. If it does, I promise to post it ;)

Flowers that everyone admires, which are a symbol of purity and a sacred plant. Such a wonderful lotus! YUCK!
its not, i'd like to say i love it!, Gmof and lotus t4 was nice, but its not now, devs change/broke animation so. FURY!
Hoever nice to see ur EQ mate :) i always like to watch this level of shiny tinsel.

Tronko

Flowers that everyone admires, which are a symbol of purity and a sacred plant. Such a wonderful lotus! YUCK!
its not, i'd like to say i love it!, Gmof and lotus t4 was nice, but its not now, devs change/broke animation so. FURY!
Hoever nice to see ur EQ mate :) i always like to watch this level of shiny tinsel.
:)
DDO changes over time, and sometimes great things become bad and vice versa. Some builds stay relevant, others don't. This one doesn't 😅
Personally, I think it's a shame because in some specific contexts, Lotus was the only epic strike capable of competing with Adrenaline.

jwukane

For the past few months, I have been playing a Rogue Assassin. Initially, I wasn't completely convinced, but I was wrong. It's a really fun playstyle, with solid single target damage and the ability to clear quests easily with some tricks. It's exceptional defensively, and assassinate is very effective.

Although I am not a big fan of Two-Weapon Fighting and prefer the mobility of other styles, TWF is definitely a valid choice for a rogue. The ability to assassinate two targets at once is a great advantage, and it deals higher damage against single targets. Vs groups, Lotus with stun upgrade and chains is solid.

Regarding the build, perfection doesn't exist, and choices need to be made. I chose to make my assassin Dex-based since I wanted to play the Assassin to assassinate ;)

Here’s a screenshot of my stats in reaper (self buffed).

Shadar-kai Rogue 20, SD (39) GmoF (23) LD (11)

rZJgbXx.png

An Assassin build has comparatively lower melee power when compared to other top-tier DPS builds (even with Prowess swap on, I only reach 426). However, this is offset by sneak dice.

Other relevant numbers:
c8dPPrb.png

HCPjpr2.png

Enhancements

YhZtsMe.png

The entire Assassin tree is really strong, but you can't have it all unless you use KtA as a trance or give up 20% movement speed. However, I wanted both assassinate and an area stun that could work even in the toughest content, and Dex wins vs Int.
Assassin's T5 is fabulous, and it's a T5 where you would want to take everything.
Measure the Foe is essential (30 mp, 10 dodge, 5 assassinate DC, 5 to hit), also because it's extremely easy to keep up, just click it before it expires. Knife Specialization is 4 critical units, another must-have, as well as Assassinate if you want to be an assassin :sneaky:
The choice for me was between the hp of Light Armor Mastery and Deadly Strike (which is also very strong). I chose hp for an easier life, but both choices are valid. Of course, you can have both if you give up the Dex trance. Basically, the trade-off is higher tactics DC vs more dps (when Deadly strike is applied).

Feats

TWF line, IC, Precision, Spring Attack line, Nimble Fingers, Improved Sneak Attack, OC, PTWF, Doublestrike, Crush Weakness, Harbinger of Chaos, Scion of Ethereal Plane.

Epic Destinies

xl6btq5.png

Unfortunately, there is no ideal solution for destinies. Shadowdancer is great for a stealth-playing assassin, but its T5 is terrible. It's not just bad, it really sucks.
Also, Dire Charge is unplayable, and to get Lotus, you have to spend 23 points in Grandmaster of Flowers.
While playing a stealth assassin, I don't like to give up Shadowdancer's mantle: sneak speed and 75% concealment, very underrated in my opinion. Plus 15% helpless if you invest in T4.
In the end, I tried various setups, including ones without T5 (T4 and Core 4 in SD, GMoF, and Fotw), and the one that satisfies me the most is Shadowdancer T5, Grandmaster of Flowers T4, and Legendary Dreadnought Core 3.
However, it depends on who you play with. You can sacrifice action boosts and some DCs for spot healing, using DC (Smite for healing support and Crusade between fights) or US as third tree.

Gear Setup

4PaMpSL.png

Some considerations on gear... First off, 60 MRR... aaaaargh! I know, it's a bit frustrating, but I don't have mythic + reaper 5 melee power on Mind and Matter rings. Sad Panda.
My personal recommendation is always to base your gear choices on what you have available. For this particular gear set, I have melee power boosts on almost everything, which is great for maximizing DPS. The more melee power you have on items, the more DPS you can dish out!

Following is the gear breakdown.
V4EBnR2.png

Overall, I find this setup to be excellent as it maximizes all the key elements: Assassinate (+17+8 -Silver Tongue gives 8, not 7 as stated- +3), Stunning (+16 augment +5 Pendant), Deadly (Flameguard Lenses), Doublestrike (which isn't really an issue for a dagger rogue), Seeker (Tinkerer's Gloves), and Improved Deception, among others.
Although it's missing Quality Deception... you can't have everything.
The Raptor Teeth Necklace is fantastic and can be used as a swap.

For augment sets, I've opted for Cunning Impact (Dex) and Tough Shields (PRR), but MRR Cap is also a viable option that trades 30 PRR for 30 MRR. I usually try to survive with 60 MRR and use Crystalline Gauntlets as my first absorption swap, followed by trinkets.

As for weapons, I prefer to use Dino Daggers. Goldcursed is nice, but with a good Lotus, its use is really niche, in my opinion.
For filigrees, I use Sucker Punch/One Against Many x2, Treachery/Twilight's Cloak x2, Dreadbringer Melee Power x2, Dreadbringer Tactics x2, Dreadbringer Dex, Treachery Melee Power, Bravery Throughout/Shattered, Shattered Melee Power, Shattered Armor Piercing, and Shattered Attack and Damage as my base set.
Additionally, there are the sentient swaps, including Prowess (for action boosts) and Healing Amp (with LGS offhand), as well as the full Dex swap for trance, though I tend not to use it as I find it tedious when there's lag and I also have to scroll Tenser.

Pros
  • Assassinate. It's very enjoyable, with the potential to target two enemies per attempt. Based on my experience, 121 DC is enough.
  • Lotus. It's my favorite epic strike for TWF. It's fast and effective for both damage and crowd control, with no chance of failing the DC even in tough content. The highest DC I achieved is 147 with boosts and Ancient Tactics on... overkill. High 130s is more than enough.
  • Chains. TWF chains aren't as good as SWF chains, but they deal satisfactory damage against helpless mobs with a 53% damage bonus.
  • Damage avoidance. Impressive 75% concealment, along with 41% Dodge + Improved Meld and Improved Uncanny. Sky-high Reflexes as well. Unfortunately, Jaunt and From the Shadows share the same cooldown, I have Spring Attack too.
  • Sneaky. Fast stealth movement speed, very high Hide and Move Silently, Hide in Plain Sight, and up to 47d6 Sneak Attack damage.
  • Some unique debuffs. Bring Darkness and Shadow Loss are great if other party members don't provide them.
  • Traps. Obviously.
  • Balanced. Even though it's not optimized for raiding (it can be adjusted to take T5 LD, etc.) and not the best build for blasting through quests, I think this assassin build can perform well in any situation, with good single target DPS, and Lotus and chains for groups.
Cons
  • Tenser. You always have to scroll Tenser. The duration of 1:06 is quite annoying.
  • Healing and self-healing. If you want to heal others or yourself, it's better to sacrifice LD and take DC/US as the third tree. It depends on who you play with...
  • TWF. Pros (single target DPS while standing still), but also cons. The mobility of other styles is often missed, even though Lotus and Chains are helpful.
  • Capped MRR. If you don't pay attention, you can get obliterated in some situations. But you can live with it. If you don't like 60 at all, you can easily reach 90 by changing augment sets or gear.
  • Epic Moment. There's no need to beat around the bush, Shadow Mastery as an epic moment is pretty terrible, especially when compared to Action Hero.
  • No rages. Playing a melee without investing in FotW, without Blood Feast, Unquenchable Rage, etc., is still bewildering to me 😅
Feel free to ask for more information.
For the past few months, I have been playing a Rogue Assassin. Initially, I wasn't completely convinced, but I was wrong. It's a really fun playstyle, with solid single target damage and the ability to clear quests easily with some tricks. It's exceptional defensively, and assassinate is very effective.

Although I am not a big fan of Two-Weapon Fighting and prefer the mobility of other styles, TWF is definitely a valid choice for a rogue. The ability to assassinate two targets at once is a great advantage, and it deals higher damage against single targets. Vs groups, Lotus with stun upgrade and chains is solid.

Regarding the build, perfection doesn't exist, and choices need to be made. I chose to make my assassin Dex-based since I wanted to play the Assassin to assassinate ;)

Here’s a screenshot of my stats in reaper (self buffed).

Shadar-kai Rogue 20, SD (39) GmoF (23) LD (11)

rZJgbXx.png

An Assassin build has comparatively lower melee power when compared to other top-tier DPS builds (even with Prowess swap on, I only reach 426). However, this is offset by sneak dice.

Other relevant numbers:
c8dPPrb.png

HCPjpr2.png

Enhancements

YhZtsMe.png

Feats

TWF line, IC, Precision, Spring Attack line, Nimble Fingers, Improved Sneak Attack, OC, PTWF, Doublestrike, Crush Weakness, Harbinger of Chaos, Scion of Ethereal Plane.

Epic Destinies

xl6btq5.png

Gear Setup

4PaMpSL.png

Some considerations on gear... First off, 60 MRR... aaaaargh! I know, it's a bit frustrating, but I don't have mythic + reaper 5 melee power on Mind and Matter rings. Sad Panda.
My personal recommendation is always to base your gear choices on what you have available. For this particular gear set, I have melee power boosts on almost everything, which is great for maximizing DPS. The more melee power you have on items, the more DPS you can dish out!

Following is the gear breakdown.
V4EBnR2.png

Overall, I find this setup to be excellent as it maximizes all the key elements: Assassinate (+17+8 -Silver Tongue gives 8, not 7 as stated- +3), Stunning (+16 augment +5 Pendant), Deadly (Flameguard Lenses), Doublestrike (which isn't really an issue for a dagger rogue), Seeker (Tinkerer's Gloves), and Improved Deception, among others.
Although it's missing Quality Deception... you can't have everything.
The Raptor Teeth Necklace is fantastic and can be used as a swap.

For augment sets, I've opted for Cunning Impact (Dex) and Tough Shields (PRR), but MRR Cap is also a viable option that trades 30 PRR for 30 MRR. I usually try to survive with 60 MRR and use Crystalline Gauntlets as my first absorption swap, followed by trinkets.

As for weapons, I prefer to use Dino Daggers. Goldcursed is nice, but with a good Lotus, its use is really niche, in my opinion.
For filigrees, I use Sucker Punch/One Against Many x2, Treachery/Twilight's Cloak x2, Dreadbringer Melee Power x2, Dreadbringer Tactics x2, Dreadbringer Dex, Treachery Melee Power, Bravery Throughout/Shattered, Shattered Melee Power, Shattered Armor Piercing, and Shattered Attack and Damage as my base set.
Additionally, there are the sentient swaps, including Prowess (for action boosts) and Healing Amp (with LGS offhand), as well as the full Dex swap for trance, though I tend not to use it as I find it tedious when there's lag and I also have to scroll Tenser.

Pros
  • Assassinate. It's very enjoyable, with the potential to target two enemies per attempt. Based on my experience, 121 DC is enough.
  • Lotus. It's my favorite epic strike for TWF. It's fast and effective for both damage and crowd control, with no chance of failing the DC even in tough content. The highest DC I achieved is 147 with boosts and Ancient Tactics on... overkill. High 130s is more than enough.
  • Chains. TWF chains aren't as good as SWF chains, but they deal satisfactory damage against helpless mobs with a 53% damage bonus.
  • Damage avoidance. Impressive 75% concealment, along with 41% Dodge + Improved Meld and Improved Uncanny. Sky-high Reflexes as well. Unfortunately, Jaunt and From the Shadows share the same cooldown, I have Spring Attack too.
  • Sneaky. Fast stealth movement speed, very high Hide and Move Silently, Hide in Plain Sight, and up to 47d6 Sneak Attack damage.
  • Some unique debuffs. Bring Darkness and Shadow Loss are great if other party members don't provide them.
  • Traps. Obviously.
  • Balanced. Even though it's not optimized for raiding (it can be adjusted to take T5 LD, etc.) and not the best build for blasting through quests, I think this assassin build can perform well in any situation, with good single target DPS, and Lotus and chains for groups.
Cons
  • Tenser. You always have to scroll Tenser. The duration of 1:06 is quite annoying.
  • Healing and self-healing. If you want to heal others or yourself, it's better to sacrifice LD and take DC/US as the third tree. It depends on who you play with...
  • TWF. Pros (single target DPS while standing still), but also cons. The mobility of other styles is often missed, even though Lotus and Chains are helpful.
  • Capped MRR. If you don't pay attention, you can get obliterated in some situations. But you can live with it. If you don't like 60 at all, you can easily reach 90 by changing augment sets or gear.
  • Epic Moment. There's no need to beat around the bush, Shadow Mastery as an epic moment is pretty terrible, especially when compared to Action Hero.
  • No rages. Playing a melee without investing in FotW, without Blood Feast, Unquenchable Rage, etc., is still bewildering to me 😅
Feel free to ask for more information.
Awesome build. I'm learning a lot from write ups like these. One question. Do you have 2 destiny mantles? The picture looks like points in shadow and gmof. Do you swap? If shadow then how do you get ki?

Tronko

Awesome build. I'm learning a lot from write ups like these. One question. Do you have 2 destiny mantles? The picture looks like points in shadow and gmof. Do you swap? If shadow then how do you get ki?
Hey! I used Shadowdancer’s Mantle. Serenity it’s just to get Ki. With 55, you have more than enough for Lotus (which costs 20), and Lotus itself restores Ki when you land hits. It's impossible to run out of Ki. Problem is Lotus is trash tier now, so this build is basically outdated…

jwukane

Hey! I used Shadowdancer’s Mantle. Serenity it’s just to get Ki. With 55, you have more than enough for Lotus (which costs 20), and Lotus itself restores Ki when you land hits. It's impossible to run out of Ki. Problem is Lotus is trash tier now, so this build is basically outdated…

jwukane

So you can train serenity and get the benefits but not actually have it active? Trying to understand. Not trolling. I currently have monk level this life so I can't go test. Thanks for response. BTW I'm years behind the curve. I just started using lotus and my quality of life has drastically increased. Is it adrenaline only?