So excited for Myth Drannor!

tsotate

I was kind of excited until they mentioned wild magic zones. Let's just have a core feature of most classes not work right in our new expansion; people love that

Rugar

Sorry, not interested in FR at all and Myth Drannor is high on the list of not interested. Knowing that my beloved Greyhawk was not going to be a thing (since they shoved Vecna into Eberron), I was really hoping for Spelljammer instead.

Ying

5000+ hours played
Wild magic sorc?
Wild magic barbarian?
Red Thay wizard archetype?
Wider support of deities and favored weapons?
Dragon lichs? Ok, as long as it's not Return to Return to Return to Kor Kaza.

Sign me up for any of that. SSG has learned quite a bit about expansions and content development since MOTU was released more than a decade ago. Looking forward what they can do with this iconic part of the Forgotten Realms.

Gyuma Bei

Here's hoping Alias of the Azure Bonds and Dragonbait are not just NPCs but hirelings.

And because of Myth Drannor's proximity to iconic FR areas, it opens up a lot of future possibilities.

Cetus

So we're done with Vecna? We don't actually get to acquire hand and eye of Vecna artifacts? No Sword of Kas?

Well...that's a little anticlimactic.

Thanks for releasing the producer letter though.

Gyuma Bei

Who wouldn't want these two guarding your flank? (Wonder if they'll introduce the Saurial race... would be odd to change Dragonbait to a Dragonborn, but I guess that would be an acceptable compromise).

Alias_-_Clyde_Caldwell.jpg

Gyuma Bei

So we're done with Vecna? We don't actually get to acquire hand and eye of Vecna artifacts? No Sword of Kas?

Well...that's a little anticlimactic.

Thanks for releasing the producer letter though.
There are 3 Adventure Packs included in the planned stuff for 2024. Perhaps one of them would be the conclusion to the Vecna saga.

It's also possible they'll tie Myth Drannor to the final Vecna chapter. Maybe Vecna tries to work with the Red Wizards or Tyranthraxus as a means to an end?