Select Cloaks
Select Hair Dyes
Now through December 7th!

Weekly Coupon
Free Wand of False Life
Coupon Code: FALSELIFE
Now through December 7th!​

The_Apocalypse

Is the code not working on items already on sale? Like SAVE20 puts the checkbox on the item for 20% off. If the item is already 30% off, when I check the 20% it seems to cancel the 30% and only give 20% off.

popejubal

Is the code not working on items already on sale? Like SAVE20 puts the checkbox on the item for 20% off. If the item is already 30% off, when I check the 20% it seems to cancel the 30% and only give 20% off.
That's correct. It gives you 10/20/30% off the base price. If it's already on sale for 50%, then using the 30% coupon makes it cost more. You can pick your discount, but you probably wouldn't want to pick a worse discount than already exists.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
You can't stack discounts. It's either or.

PpalP

Stupid question. How I can use the discount code?
I have unchecked the Disable Confirmation checbox and when I tried to buy one ite, it just discount from my DDO points, so no way to apply the discount; what I'm missing?

rabidfox

The People's Champion
After you enter a code, you should see "(checkbox) 30% off by save30"; that needs to be checked on for what item you want the code applied to.

somenewnoob

heh. At least hes not complaining about the sale specifically, just that he messed up using it. But a "Why only one item 30% off?" post might be coming still from somewhere. :p

Seriously, devs, pick the discount is the biz. We like it a lot. Keep doing it and to quote the sentient gem "More please! The more you do that, the better it is for both of us!" (Which sounds seriously dirty if taken out of context, like everything that gem says does!)

Blunt Hackett

heh. At least hes not complaining about the sale specifically, just that he messed up using it. But a "Why only one item 30% off?" post might be coming still from somewhere. :p

Seriously, devs, pick the discount is the biz. We like it a lot. Keep doing it and to quote the sentient gem "More please! The more you do that, the better it is for both of us!" (Which sounds seriously dirty if taken out of context, like everything that gem says does!)
Great, now I can't unhear that.

Seriously though, love the choose your own discounts! Now if only I wasn't apprehensive that something I bought is going to be at a better discount this month.