Update 66.0.1 Release Notes

Thief In the Night

The FPS issue was bad last night for me. I got tired of dealing with it, so I stopped playing.
This may be unrelated but look into what was added between the last Lam version and what actually got added to the live server as Lam did not have this issue.

On a side note, how's about not adding something to the final update that was not first done on Lam.
You would have received a few dozen warnings that there was an issue.
People expect Lam may have issues as it is a WIP. Live they expect it to just work properly.

QuantumFX

Innocents losing is more important to address here.
"This has been a long standing issue with how Turbine/SSG chooses to respond to exploits." he said, while staring at his pile of 59,778 Commendations of Heroism that he earned after returning to the game in mid 2014.

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
Quick double tumble seems to be still broken.
I have two charges, trying to do second tumble after first and I end up with no tumble or I am teleported back after animation or I have too long lag between them.
Finally got to the bottom of this (I think):

Post U66.0.1, if you have Experimental Tumble Controls enabled, and have W pressed (or autorun turned on), and tumble once, and then press your tumble key multiple times as soon as your first tumble ends (this the hard part, there's a very specific window where you need to press the tumble key for it to bug, otherwise it works fine), you lose an extra tumble charge (your screen hitches as if you tumbled -and you likely did- but you don't see the animation for the 2nd tumble). You need to be moving constantly (AKA don't release W at all) for this bug to occur.

Similarly, if you do not have Experimental Tumble Controls enabled: you stand still, press your block/tumble key, and then hit W once and you tumble normally. But if you don't release your block/tumble key and then you hit W again at a specific window, right as your first tumble ends (spam W multiple times to get it right), the same thing as above occurs: you lose an extra tumble charge, your screen hitches as you do the 2nd "borked" tumble, but you don't actually see the animation.

Last edited:

Speed

Similarly, if you do not have Experimental Tumble Controls enabled: you stand still, press your block/tumble key, and then hit W once and you tumble normally. But if you don't release your block/tumble key and then you hit W again at a specific window, right as your first tumble ends (spam W multiple times to get it right), the same thing as above occurs: you lose an extra tumble charge, your screen hitches as you do the 2nd "borked" tumble, but you don't actually see the animation.

Thats my scenario.
Thanks.

Frantik

I'd really like to see a road map from SSG showing their commitment to remove the existing bugs from Epic Destinies and Heroic Trees. Thanks!