VIP Loyalty Reward Program NPC Claim Issue

Ahpuch

I have spoken to Violet and received my bank spaces.
Everytime I log in (same character, or different) I have the icon that a VIP reward is available. I speak to Violet, again, the icon is removed. But when I log in again later, the icon is back. I speak to Violet, it's removed, and then when I log in....

Will my June rewards be borked?
Who knows. My Icon did get removed permanently after a second interaction. Violet now says its too early to talk to her so it seems that my "counter" got advanced. I don't know what may be different, After talking to Violet a second time I did log out and log into an alt character so perhaps that is relevant. Or not. Who knows.

This system is untested so the best that can be said is that if there is a problem in 1 month maybe someone from support will help? Feel the VIP!

GrizzlyOso

And of course this is all better and a great use of time than just upping a simple vip bonus number.

I love the added “end of month” - when you’ve already paid for the month . You’re not going to un sub mid month and ask for pro rated return. Just another unnecessary jab to paying customers. It’s so weird.

Next time just make “end of month 1” reward say “month 2”. You know , like the free reward system you introduced at almost the exact same time that didn’t have this extra confusion ?

Because confusing your paying customers, good idea.

Ahpuch

And of course this is all better and a great use of time than just upping a simple vip bonus number.

I love the added “end of month” - when you’ve already paid for the month . You’re not going to un sub mid month and ask for pro rated return. Just another unnecessary jab to paying customers. It’s so weird.

Next time just make “end of month 1” reward say “month 2”. You know , like the free reward system you introduced at almost the exact same time that didn’t have this extra confusion ?

Because confusing your paying customers, good idea.
And as confusing as that is, its not even that clear. It is based on Calendar month:

If I subscribe on say, June 10th, when do I get the first month’s gift?
You will get the 1st Time Signup Bonus Gift immediately, and you would be eligible to get your 1st Completed Months gift after July 1st.​

So if you sign up on May 31 and grab your "month 0" bonus immediately you can get your 500 bonus points the next day on June 1. And if you don't grab your immediate bonus until June 1... then no 500 bonus points for you. I would also assume that if you signed up for one month on May 1, when you get to June 1, your month is up and you cannot claim your 500 points. Or if you can claim, you have a very narrow window to do so (unlike that May31st VIP).

Don't sign up on the 1st people. Sign up at the end of the month.

Are ya all feeling VIP!

barnabas436

I have spoken to Violet and received my bank spaces.
Everytime I log in (same character, or different) I have the icon that a VIP reward is available. I speak to Violet, again, the icon is removed. But when I log in again later, the icon is back. I speak to Violet, it's removed, and then when I log in....

Will my June rewards be borked?
I believe what Cordovan was saying is they have detected that bug you are talking about and have now fixed it. You just need to talk to her one more time...

WhiskeyRocks

I believe what Cordovan was saying is they have detected that bug you are talking about and have now fixed it. You just need to talk to her one more time...
Yes, this morning I logged in and spoke with Violet. And now it does appear to have been fixed.

Thanks!

Last edited: