VIP Loyalty Reward Program NPC Claim Issue

Cordovan

Community Manager
Players who have already spoken to Violet Peregrine, the new VIP Loyalty Reward Program NPC in the Eberron Hall of Heroes, prior to 6pm Eastern (-4 GMT) on Wednesday, May 1st should speak to Violet again. Reward delivery is working as expected, but we've now corrected an issue that failed to properly mark the reward as received, so make sure to speak to Violet prior to June 1st in order to increment your program reward status.

The Narc

Also expansion packs that were awarded should have been recorded in the transaction history, otherwise if it breaks in the future there is no record of what was chosen.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Where is Violet, and can we possibly get all the different vendors better indicated on the map?

Hall of heroes here:

JRzhJZe.jpeg

Chiefvisigoth

I am confused. I got the intial sign up bonus 5 shared bank slots. Are we supposed to get the first month reward also this month or what. I am confused

PersonMan

The reward "claimability" refreshes on the 1st of the month regardless of when you purchased your VIP, and the reward you personally get depends on how many you have claimed.
This month is month 0 aka the "signup" month. Next month, those who have already claimed the signup bonus will be able to claim the "1st month completed." Those who have not already claimed the signup (before that time) will get that instead as they will be starting at month 0.

Last edited:

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
Am I reading this right? VIP must talk to an NPC to 'flag' that a month has been done?

Instead of just auto granting the VIP monthly reward?
Maybe your rewards will be queued till you grab those in order (after each other).
I would be ok with that but not ok if I have to grab the reward in every month

Owlbear

Am I reading this right? VIP must talk to an NPC to 'flag' that a month has been done?

Instead of just auto granting the VIP monthly reward?
Only if you want to participate in the new VIP Loyalty Program. You still get all the usual VIP benefits if you don't go to the NPC.

KylerrTheMajty

Players who have already spoken to Violet Peregrine, the new VIP Loyalty Reward Program NPC in the Eberron Hall of Heroes, prior to 6pm Eastern (-4 GMT) on Wednesday, May 1st should speak to Violet again. Reward delivery is working as expected, but we've now corrected an issue that failed to properly mark the reward as received, so make sure to speak to Violet prior to June 1st in order to increment your program reward status.
so even the game it self want to give us more rewards and agree with us that its to low for vip :)

Ahpuch

The reward "claimability" refreshes on the 1st of the month regardless of when you purchased your VIP, and the reward you personally get depends on how many you have claimed.
This month is month 0 aka the "signup" month. Next month, those who have already claimed the signup bonus will be able to claim the "1st month completed." Those who have not already claimed the signup (before that time) will get that instead as they will be starting at month 0.
And if I am reading Cordo correctly, If you talked to Violet and got the bank spaces she might not have advanced your claim counter. (I believe you will see the icon near your buff bar indicating you have something still to claim but dont count on that). If violet didn't advance your counter, on June 1, she will again give you the 5 bank slots that you already have. You will not get 5 more slots. You will just be a month behind.

And yes this claim system is silly and prone to mistakes. But it is how it works so you can jump through the hoops to get stuff or you can skip it in protest. It is what it is at this point.

WhiskeyRocks

I have spoken to Violet and received my bank spaces.
Everytime I log in (same character, or different) I have the icon that a VIP reward is available. I speak to Violet, again, the icon is removed. But when I log in again later, the icon is back. I speak to Violet, it's removed, and then when I log in....

Will my June rewards be borked?