We are curious to get your thoughts!

Ungermax

Master Artificer
I try to stay away from the old content because much of it I dislike. I almost always prefer to run newer material. And for anyone doing multiple TRs, more material=good so you don't have to run the exact same things every life.
Indeed. I tried HC out for the first time this time and it really showed me just how much there is to do, which made me laugh at myself for a bit for those times when I was "stuck" at certain levels because I didnt run stuff I thought I didnt like. The amount of content per level this game has compared to when the cap was 20 is crazy.

Contessor

A Waterdeep expansion executed well would be the greatest expansion!
Water deep fits the original DDO feel and I think it would be fun and hit. But I can’t see how epic would fit. Although they did implement epic dinosaurs pretty well. The only other concern is Waterdeep would not lead to any new race or class introduction.

My ultimate vote goes for a new real class and/or race. The archetypes really aren’t a hit. In my opinion most of them are just another past life to get. Tabaxi was a great race addition. Warlock/Alchemist were great class additions. I would love to see more prestige enhancements. Maybe even add some that require multiclassing options before they become available. That would be really fun.

Cavalier was mentioned as a class, so let’s use this as an example. Cavalier trees unlock once you acquire 3 levels of fighter and 6 levels of paladin. Now you have access to 3 new enhancement trees that ultimately are more powerful than the basic trees from fighter and paladin. At least enough to compensate for the loss of going pure.

Some other options….Samurai would require 6 levels of fighter, 3 levels of cleric and 3 levels of monk. Dark Knight would require 6 levels of pally and 6 levels of cleric. Trickster would require 3 levels of fighter and 3 levels of sorc/wizzy. Sage requires 3 levels of wizard and 3 levels of cleric.

To me this is how archetypes should have been done rather than offer as a whole new class option. New past lives are not introduced, but essentially creates a new way to play.

Putti

I just want to say that I'd very much prefer that you flash out the realms that we already have rather than continously adding new ones. It just ends up feeling like a bunch of empty spaces that you go to for a few levels and then leave to never come back (until the next life). Much better to have multiple storylines in a realm so that you get to explore the lore of it.

Ghondo

I really, really miss Crystal Cove. It used to be run All August each year, and sometimes for a couple of weeks in January or so. The last few years it's been run for like 1 week and while Hardcore is running, so I can't get to it much. While I'm on this, the last time it ran, I'd like it to return to the old way. Collect the map pieces and open up the quest... Make it less needed to open, like Wayfinder was, if people complained about the cave not being open enough.
Please, bring Crystal Cove back as a regular event. I've been playing since near the beginning and have been VIP most years. Please. :)

Blunt Hackett

While I think Ravenloft is the best story content ever introduced to DDO, the original source (Tracy and Laura Hickman) has been exhausted. This is one of those times I think you stop while you're ahead. Trying to match the majesty of the I6 module is destined to disappoint.
I completely disagree. Ravenloft is far more than Strahd and Barovia. https://ravenloft.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Domains

I loved Har'Akir as represented in the Stone Prophet game more than Strahd's Posession, though I was super excited for his story to come to DDO. I realize Strahd has the most recognition, but I'd love to see more than just Barovia in the game.