What Game Are You Currently Playing?

What game are you currently playing? I'm curious to know which exciting virtual world you're immersing yourself in. Is it a thrilling action-packed adventure, a strategic puzzle-solving challenge, or perhaps an immersive role-playing experience? Share with me the game you're enjoying and let's dive into the fascinating details of your gaming journey!

LuisJones

Right now, I'm completely engrossed in the exciting and enchanting world of gaming! It's a place where mighty dragons rule and thrilling adventures await at every corner. Let me share with you three amazing games that I highly recommend. Each one offers a unique and captivating experience that will take you to realms beyond your wildest imagination. Trust me, you're in for a treat!

"The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" - Prepare to embark on an epic and awe-inspiring adventure in the vast open world of Skyrim, a land of towering mountains, ancient forests, and sprawling cities. In this immersive and meticulously crafted realm, majestic dragons soar through the skies, their powerful wings creating gusts of wind that send shivers down your spine. As the Dragonborn, a chosen hero with the soul of a dragon, you possess the extraordinary power to harness their ancient shouts, unleashing devastating spells and shouts that can shake the very foundations of the world.

But the realm of Skyrim is not just about dragons and their awe-inspiring presence. It is a land steeped in history and mystery, with ancient ruins and hidden treasures waiting to be discovered. Delve deep into the depths of long-forgotten dungeons, where lurking dangers and valuable artifacts await your brave exploration. Uncover the truth behind the dragons' ominous return, and face off against powerful foes who seek to exploit their destructive power.

Immerse yourself in a rich and immersive storyline, filled with intricate quests that will challenge your wit and test your skills. Engage in breathtaking exploration as you traverse the rugged landscapes, from snow-covered peaks to dense forests, encountering unique characters and engaging in meaningful interactions along the way. And when the time comes, brace yourself for heart-pounding encounters with these legendary creatures, engaging in intense battles that will push your combat prowess to its limits.

With its stunning visuals, breathtaking soundtrack, and immersive gameplay, Skyrim is undoubtedly a must-play masterpiece for any dragon-loving gamer. So, strap on your armor, ready your weapons, and venture forth into the world of Skyrim, where adventure and glory await at every turn.

"Dark Souls III" - As you explore the hauntingly beautiful landscapes, you'll encounter fearsome dragons soaring through the sky and nightmarish creatures lurking in the shadows. The intricately designed levels seamlessly blend beauty and danger, with ancient ruins and towering castles holding secrets just waiting to be discovered.

But be prepared, my friend, because the combat in Dark Souls III is no walk in the park. It demands precise timing and strategic thinking. Every battle will push you to your limits, but fear not, for every victory is hard-earned and every defeat is a valuable lesson learned. The deep lore of the game unfolds like a tapestry of darkness, revealing the mysteries and secrets of Lothric. You'll uncover intricate connections between characters and discover hidden truths that shape this dragon-infested world.

Dark Souls III offers a truly immersive and rewarding experience for gamers like us who seek an epic adventure. It's a test of courage, where your skills will be honed and the line between triumph and defeat is razor-thin. So, are you ready to embrace the challenge and prove your worth in this unforgiving world? Get ready to embark on an unforgettable journey in Dark Souls III!

"Dragon Link Pokie" - this online pokies machine developed by Aristocrat, is a thrilling gaming experience that allows you to play multiple games simultaneously. With its 5 reels and 25-50 paylines in a 5x3 format, this slot offers a wide range of betting options. You can start with a minimum coin size of $0.01 or go for the maximum of $5.00, with a maximum bet of $125.00 per spin.

What makes Dragon Link Pokie truly captivating are its 8 vibrant Asian themes. Whether you choose Panda Magic, Happy & Prosperous, Autumn Moon, Peace & Long Life, Spring Festival, Genghis Khan, Golden Century, or Peacock Princess, each theme immerses you in a unique world of adventure. As you dive into the gameplay, you'll discover the exciting features of each theme. Golden Century and Autumn Moon, for instance, introduce the 'Hold & Spin' symbols, which can lead to fantastic wins. Meanwhile, Panda Magic and Happy & Prosperous offer the opportunity to stack characters for increased profitability by removing "Royal Symbols".

In addition to its stunning graphics and immersive gameplay, Dragon Link Pokie includes regular playing card ranks like queens and kings, with lower values covering symbol slots. The Hold & Spin feature, with its recognizable icon, boasts a respectable return to player percentage of 95.2%.Embark on this extraordinary gaming journey and let the Dragon Link Pokie guide you to unimaginable rewards. With its diverse themes, exciting features, and the reputation of being one of the TOP 20 best pokies of 2023, this game is a must-try for any passionate gamer.

DDO Gaming

Raid Shadow Legends. Its like a very...VERY mini-me of DDO (I guess its like comparing MSDOS with Unix). I really like the auto feature combined with multi-battles because that allows a gamer to quickly grind inorder to levelup characters and buildup their silver

Right now, I'm completely engrossed in the exciting and enchanting world of gaming! It's a place where mighty dragons rule and thrilling adventures await at every corner. Let me share with you three amazing games that I highly recommend. Each one offers a unique and captivating experience that will take you to realms beyond your wildest imagination. Trust me, you're in for a treat!

"The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" - Prepare to embark on an epic and awe-inspiring adventure in the vast open world of Skyrim, a land of towering mountains, ancient forests, and sprawling cities. In this immersive and meticulously crafted realm, majestic dragons soar through the skies, their powerful wings creating gusts of wind that send shivers down your spine. As the Dragonborn, a chosen hero with the soul of a dragon, you possess the extraordinary power to harness their ancient shouts, unleashing devastating spells and shouts that can shake the very foundations of the world.

But the realm of Skyrim is not just about dragons and their awe-inspiring presence. It is a land steeped in history and mystery, with ancient ruins and hidden treasures waiting to be discovered. Delve deep into the depths of long-forgotten dungeons, where lurking dangers and valuable artifacts await your brave exploration. Uncover the truth behind the dragons' ominous return, and face off against powerful foes who seek to exploit their destructive power.

Immerse yourself in a rich and immersive storyline, filled with intricate quests that will challenge your wit and test your skills. Engage in breathtaking exploration as you traverse the rugged landscapes, from snow-covered peaks to dense forests, encountering unique characters and engaging in meaningful interactions along the way. And when the time comes, brace yourself for heart-pounding encounters with these legendary creatures, engaging in intense battles that will push your combat prowess to its limits.

With its stunning visuals, breathtaking soundtrack, and immersive gameplay, Skyrim is undoubtedly a must-play masterpiece for any dragon-loving gamer. So, strap on your armor, ready your weapons, and venture forth into the world of Skyrim, where adventure and glory await at every turn.

"Dark Souls III" - As you explore the hauntingly beautiful landscapes, you'll encounter fearsome dragons soaring through the sky and nightmarish creatures lurking in the shadows. The intricately designed levels seamlessly blend beauty and danger, with ancient ruins and towering castles holding secrets just waiting to be discovered.

But be prepared, my friend, because the combat in Dark Souls III is no walk in the park. It demands precise timing and strategic thinking. Every battle will push you to your limits, but fear not, for every victory is hard-earned and every defeat is a valuable lesson learned. The deep lore of the game unfolds like a tapestry of darkness, revealing the mysteries and secrets of Lothric. You'll uncover intricate connections between characters and discover hidden truths that shape this dragon-infested world.

Dark Souls III offers a truly immersive and rewarding experience for gamers like us who seek an epic adventure. It's a test of courage, where your skills will be honed and the line between triumph and defeat is razor-thin. So, are you ready to embrace the challenge and prove your worth in this unforgiving world? Get ready to embark on an unforgettable journey in Dark Souls III!

"Dragon Link Pokie" - this online pokies machine developed by Aristocrat, is a thrilling gaming experience that allows you to play multiple games simultaneously. With its 5 reels and 25-50 paylines in a 5x3 format, this slot offers a wide range of betting options. You can start with a minimum coin size of $0.01 or go for the maximum of $5.00, with a maximum bet of $125.00 per spin.

What makes Dragon Link Pokie truly captivating are its 8 vibrant Asian themes. Whether you choose Panda Magic, Happy & Prosperous, Autumn Moon, Peace & Long Life, Spring Festival, Genghis Khan, Golden Century, or Peacock Princess, each theme immerses you in a unique world of adventure. As you dive into the gameplay, you'll discover the exciting features of each theme. Golden Century and Autumn Moon, for instance, introduce the 'Hold & Spin' symbols, which can lead to fantastic wins. Meanwhile, Panda Magic and Happy & Prosperous offer the opportunity to stack characters for increased profitability by removing "Royal Symbols".

In addition to its stunning graphics and immersive gameplay, Dragon Link Pokie includes regular playing card ranks like queens and kings, with lower values covering symbol slots. The Hold & Spin feature, with its recognizable icon, boasts a respectable return to player percentage of 95.2%.Embark on this extraordinary gaming journey and let the Dragon Link Pokie guide you to unimaginable rewards. With its diverse themes, exciting features, and the reputation of being one of the TOP 20 best pokies of 2023, this game is a must-try for any passionate gamer.
I love your dedication to gaming and what games you have chosen.

Raid Shadow Legends. Its like a very...VERY mini-me of DDO (I guess its like comparing MSDOS with Unix). I really like the auto feature combined with multi-battles because that allows a gamer to quickly grind inorder to levelup characters and buildup their silver
it's really cool. Can you tell me a little bit more?

axel15810

A little DDO and that's it! Though I have 1 or 2 non-DDO horror games I want to try and fit in the the time to play through in October.

Spook

I have been on a bit of a completionist binge

Cyberpunk - 100% (wanted to get this done finally before phantom liberty)
Persona 5 - 100%
Persona 4 - 80% (not possible to 100% in a single playthrough so will get it this time around)
Yakuza 1-7 - various states of completion
God of War - 100%

Nebless

I just got a new up to date gaming computer (replacing my 2012 Win 8.1 rig) and am dividing my time between playing SWTOR and boardgaming (wargames).

I have to say all my games now look AMAZING since I can now play on the highest graphics without the old slow play I had on my old computer.

dur

aka Cybersquirt
I finally finished Wasteland 2. I'm trying to decide if I want a rematch. I can't play Cyberpunk (or BG3) til I get a new CPU so I'm not sure what's next.

Arthuvin

Besides DDO. Baldur's Gate 3. Maybe some Arma 3 after I finished that.
I tried LOTRO but i didn't like the auto attack system.

Lacci

Currently Starfield - a game almost as buggy as DDO ...

After that, it will be BG3, then Cyberpunk DLC

TrinityTurtle

I'm currently cycling around DDO, Baldur's Gate 3, The Sims 4, Skyrim (and trying to unlearn the keyboard controls nad learn to play skyrim vr since coddex gave me an occulus rift fo rmy bday), Kingmaker, and participate in a few tabletop games.

Stoner81

Finally started on Red Dead Redemption 2... still waiting on Rockstar to release the first one for PC *shakes fist angrily*.

Stoner81.

NomadDog

DDO Hawaiian Style!
For me it's pretty straightforward. If I'm not playing DDO, then I'm either playing MWII Multiplayer or Warzone. MW3 beta is this weekend, so I'll probably be grinding that as well.

deuxanes

I like the gameplay of DDO and the fact that you can experiment with quite different builds. I regularly come back to experiment with different builds. Sometimes I do end up leveling to 20 or max level. Some times the experiment is over sooner. It's nice that DDO gets more content on a regular basis. On the other hand MMORPGs ruined the RPG feeling for me long ago. So it's just the gameplay.

Instead of TRing I also dabble with SWTOR. For the Star Wars feeling. Eventually I end up with Kotor 1/2 anyway after some time of generic run and fetch quests. The cutscenes just kill the game flow. But in a CRPG it's quite tolerable. In an MMO not so.

I end up reinstalling current and older CRPGs (BG1&2, IWD 1&2, NWN 1&2). Currently the Pathfinder games (Kingmaker and Wrath of the Righteous) hold my interest. How about some more enhancement trees/ prestige classes in DDO?

When I'm saturated on CRPGs I go to simulations. Sim City 2000. Capitalism 1/2/Lab. Civilization (up to version 4). They lost me with the transition to hexagonal tiles. Civ 4 with the add ons is just enough. Or Alpha Centauri. Nowadays Crusader Kings III and Rim World hold some appeal.

Occassionally I play an RTS. I like the classic Dune 2. Battle for Middle Earth. Recently I tried Dragonshard. Can I have Lizardman as a racial option for DDO? Lizardman shaman maybe? ,-)

Sometimes I spent some time with retro games and retro console games or with board game implementations.