Where O. Where O has the VIP Benefit Updates Gone?

mbartol

Murder Hobo
You’re right—why should we expect SSG to provide something of value for the money we give them.

Reactions: DBZ

Fallout47

I believe over a year ago, there was discussion of updating the VIP benefits after ending the daily gold rolls that was put out as a temporary fix. Having failed to follow through on this and come up with SOMETHING, perhaps its time to bring back the daily gold rolls again for VIP until that something is finally figured out.
I've been watching this thread, hoping you guys can agitate for some change. I haven't been VIP in 8+ years. I own everything and see no value in it as it stands. If they made an effort to improve it, I might consider it. Holding them to their word is obviously not a guaranteed strategy.

Elves United

The proposed benefits update wasn't well received. It was a mix of useless abilities ( like fletching ), cosmetics, and a +20 heart after a year. Which makes sense as they don't actually want to give VIP players a power upgrade over non-VIP players.

1) Not all VIP players care about cosmetics
2) Useless abilities like fletching are effectively gaslighting
3) Boxes of many things which consist of many choices but only one obvious choice.

Just increase the number of free DDO points per month ( say from 500 to 750 ) and be done with it.

Eme

bfc3da5ee35b0ea2ef1fca9ae3fdf106.gif

Xaxx

Come mr devy man lie to us some morea
Update come an da vips gone
Come mr devy man update finally herea
Update here but all da playas gone