DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Grimstad

Woke up Monday morning after a holiday weekend, and thought the server is magically up. Go the login screen, but the worlds are still down

Shardrena

not sure exactly it went down, but if it went offline Saturday morning we are roughly at the 2 full day mark, entering into the 3rd day

Servers apparently went down around 8:30am (central time) on Saturday. That's when I signed out to change servers, only to find the servers were now down. Or maybe it was just the login that went down, and the problems started earlier. Either way, it's not yet been 48 hours.

Toede

Also, I just want to say Shardrena that I'm not trying to pick on you specifically. In fact, my comments are mostly toward other "prominent" members of this community who seem to think they rule the roost. I have no animosity toward you at all. We can disagree on stuff and that doesn't make us mortal enemies. Let's just keep it to the facts, OK?

If my post makes you mad and you want to punch me in the mouth then go ahead if it makes you feel better. Just buy me a beer afterwards and we're cool.

Scrag

who wants to get a tabletop game going ?
I have a ton of dwarven forge pieces. I however, am working at the moment. If you want to wait 8 hours, I could spin up a roll20 or something!

Seems like we might be out like a Great Blizzard for a few days.

Dogbreath68

Well I see that there is still an outage. What is everyone doing in the meantime? Any shows you're catching up on? Any other games? Me, I am re-watching Big Bang Theory for the 4th time. Until the new seasons of Star Trek: Strange New Worlds and The Bookie come back on.

Whats good to watch?