We are curious to get your thoughts!

T.O.

Be careful not to read too much into it. This is just us getting the temperature of the room.
I figured as much. I won't quote this a year from now in disappointment because we don't have all of them.
Since I wasn't really biased towards any of the ideas. I will say first order would have to be Ravenloft followed by some new forgotten realms. I don't like that is has become well forgotten.

Alrik Fassbauer

PS:T still holds a place in the hearts of many RPG players. As far as I know ...
I've never heard of that "lost mine" and neither of that Ravenloft thing, as well.

Aelonwy

I've wanted more Ravenloft for years so I would snap that up without thinking too hard... although as Domains go I'd rather have had the desert one or the Fey one, or the one with a Sentient Weapon as the Darklord.

I'm surprised it hasn't occurred to anyone to make a Ravenloft mini-expansion that goes across several of the smaller Domains with adventures varying wildly but also loosely threaded together with our ambitions to do what is right.

Also Myth Drannor? Take my $$.

Thar

Lost mine is a simple starter adventure. we don't need more 1st level content.

ravenloft option is basically a frankenstein copy named adam's realm. not sure this is the one that i'd pick in raveloft.

githyankis are old school d&d and likely powerful. clans would hunt down those that killed one and took the silver sword. plane jumping... could be cool if done right. I'm not familiar with any content specific on their strongholds. should be high level content.

myth drannor is forgotten realms a former or recovered stronghold of elves (depending on time period) that was overrun at one point by demons. it should be high level - yes take my money...

planescape is a nexus point for transportation to realms. seems like another IP that ddo would have to license. rather them spend money on the content they have or instead... DRAGONLANCE!! kender iconics baby!!!

droam we know about... meh...

KozyBean

Hey @Cordovan so I just did it on my phone and as I pressed done I saw I accidentally hit "Very Unlikely" on all of them I think... when I meant to put down "Very Likely". I don't know if they are attached to emails or anonymous but just letting you know that one that just got submitted was supposed to be very likely for all of them. I resubmitted the survey on my computer this time instead of phone and did very likely for all. (Should be attached to kozybean1@gmail.com)

Thanks!
<3 KB

Vox

Ruins of Adventure needs to be there!

Are there any Mournlands adventures you could use?