We are curious to get your thoughts!

nenetteblackmoor

How about taking a short break and temporarily forgetting about everything that has happened so far?

Aren't the developers getting tired of the same designs all the time?

Why don't we try something completely different and new this time? Come on, we won't get in trouble for letting loose and forgetting our roles, just this once!

My recommendation is Blackmoor, and I want to venture into the lost Blackmoor from the past, just like 'DA3: City of the Gods'!

"I'll fight against the mysterious black armor with the 'Sword of Light' in my right hand and blast enemies away with the 'Wand of Sunflame'!

If Blackmoor is not allowed, then 'Earthshaker' will do just fine, right?

Every step 'EarthShaker' takes, it's like floating as if hit by 'Reverse Gravity' while going on an adventure!

Let's go wild and have some fun with the development, just this once!

Gyuma Bei

How about taking a short break and temporarily forgetting about everything that has happened so far?

Aren't the developers getting tired of the same designs all the time?

Why don't we try something completely different and new this time? Come on, we won't get in trouble for letting loose and forgetting our roles, just this once!

My recommendation is Blackmoor, and I want to venture into the lost Blackmoor from the past, just like 'DA3: City of the Gods'!

"I'll fight against the mysterious black armor with the 'Sword of Light' in my right hand and blast enemies away with the 'Wand of Sunflame'!

If Blackmoor is not allowed, then 'Earthshaker' will do just fine, right?

Every step 'EarthShaker' takes, it's like floating as if hit by 'Reverse Gravity' while going on an adventure!

Let's go wild and have some fun with the development, just this once!
Blackmoor is probably going to have the same issue as Greyhawk and Dragonlance with regard to licensing as WoTC doesn't have complete control of these settings (Just bringing back Dragonlance for 5th ed was just a mess they'd probably like to avoid).

Titus Ovid

Mover and Shaker
Ravenloft has a lot of winning potential. Not many know Lamordia but a lot say Ravenloft is the best expansion and has the most intensive atmosphere. So ergo a lot will go for something they know.

Cheers,
Titus.

Ying

5000+ hours played
Droaam made the list, but no Xoriat? Bleh. Xoriat is way more interesting to me than Droaam will ever be.

While I think Ravenloft is the best story content ever introduced to DDO, the original source (Tracy and Laura Hickman) has been exhausted. This is one of those times I think you stop while you're ahead. Trying to match the majesty of the I6 module is destined to disappoint.

Lost Mines seems way too basic to focus on for an expansion. Even as an adventure pack it's just not exciting.

Synalon

It's unfortunate the poll designers put Eberron in the same breath as Droaam. Eberron itself I love - as a campaign setting, I find it a lot more creative than Forgotten Realms, and I'd love to go to other areas, like Argonnessen, the Undying Court, or any of the outer planes. But the Droaam quests are some of my less preferred content, and I usually avoid them. So I fear including Droaam in the same poll option will skew the results anti-Eberron.

I put most likely for Sigil. A high difficulty, unique and fantastical setting would for sure get my money. And since we've transitioned from Epic to Legendary levels, where else is more apt than the centre of the multiverse?

Mand O'Lin

Singer of Songs Drinker of Drinks
Myth Drannor...
I so loved that setting, it was edge of the seat game play throughout the whole campaign.
It was during the days of 2nd edition and my Helf Wiz Rogue lost a lot of primo stuff in one fell swoop when the following items failed saving throws. Hat of Disguise, Short sword of back stabbing, Figurines of Wondrous Power (A pair of lions), Ioun Stone of dex +1, a +3 Dagger, a sling of seeking +2. A couple of wands and a couple of potions. All poof, the worst couple of minutes of dice rolling in my entire D&D career.
Seems to me I am forgetting another item but MD with trepidation. However, I am positive I would love it.
And you want to go back?!?!

Gyuma Bei

I wonder if/how spelljammer ship sailing could work in DDO. It would be cool to build up our own ships and then control them in sailing/racing/fighting.

If Astral Plane was selected, I insist Autognome be added as a player race.
Unlikely. We'll probably have our Guild ships have the ability to traverse "off-panel" and arrive wherever. At most, we'll have one or more quests similar to Precious Cargo.

Leesun

Would be more hyped about more Droaam stuff, but the lack of love for Sora Katra with Legendary Droaam has me a bit trepidatious to rank that option high. One of the three sisters of Sora Kell, the leaders of the nation of Droaam, who is a well-known shapeshifter and is rarely ever in her true form, is still only depicted as a green hag. Not even a unique model, just a generic green hag.

ACJ97F

The "might of Droaam" was a couple guys riding giant cockroaches. These are the same people who built seige weapons... on a beach.
Why are we even concerned with that level of "Derp!" from an invading army. Can we just skip beating the old storylines to death, and
have an interesting dimension open up, like Darksun or Sigil? )

mikarddo

As long as the quests are well made and the loot interesting (the latter has sadly been lacking lately) I will be happy with any new content to play.

Edrein

Droaam made the list, but no Xoriat? Bleh. Xoriat is way more interesting to me than Droaam will ever be.

While I think Ravenloft is the best story content ever introduced to DDO, the original source (Tracy and Laura Hickman) has been exhausted. This is one of those times I think you stop while you're ahead. Trying to match the majesty of the I6 module is destined to disappoint.

Lost Mines seems way too basic to focus on for an expansion. Even as an adventure pack it's just not exciting.
Xoriat, Sarlona (Dreaming Dark), or the Mournlands. There's so many options for Eberron that doesn't have to be Droaam. Though I'd love to see the completion of the Droaam arc eventually.

Breylor

I'd like Dragonlance, more Forgotten Realms, or Kara-Tur. Out of all of it, I think additional FR content is more realistic, because the foundation is already there. DL and KT are entirely new environments. DL or KT done well, would probably add more excitement. However, that's a lot to take on.

Phoenicis

Savage's Husband
While I personally love the Dark Sun Setting, the resource differences would mandate it be a separate setting completely.

Also personally, I despise Dragonlance, so would likely not buy. But I'm just one person...

kmoustakas

Scourge of Xaos
I'd rather not play in Phandelver because there is such a clog of 1st-2nd-3rd level quests (also I don't want any more epic rats).