Recent content by Aggy

1. A

Essence of The Heart of Suulomades

I love it and I want it!
  2. A

Cyborg U66

Just wanted to give some feedback after playing this build (subbed a few feats, I have to learn the hard way, always ...) In the end I dropped improved precise shot, as you did. I noticed that mobs rarely lined up well enough that I could take full advantage of it. Without it you do 20% more...
  3. A

DL TWF Kopesh

Dragonlord is strong regardless of fighting style, but synergises more with AOE with the area stun and the possibility to strikethrough the capstone insta kill. The general consensus is that Khopesh is basically dead since Knights Training was introduced. There are better Longswords than...
  4. A

SSG, Please Fix Your Lag-Broken Game

OK people keep writing about 500K crits. Is that an exageration or am I missing something major? The biggest I have ever had was maybe 280Kish with all the past lifes and pretty decent gear.
  5. A

Hey Tonquin!

Hey Tonquin, in the relatively new quest Catastrophe the women at the end is called Olivia Snow, the quest objective states talk to Olivia Hall.
  6. A

SSG, Please Fix Your Lag-Broken Game

I still have the suspicion that the wheloon explorer zone is single handedly responsible for all lag in DDO. Has someone ever looked into that?
  7. A

Purchased Coffer went Missing from Zeanna, cannot Claim

Same issue, others have reported as well. I submitted a bug report. Hope they fix that soon.
  8. A

Wizard EK Melee DPS - An Undead Eldritch Knight with Barbarian Rage!

Just wanted to drop by to say that I really appreciate your videos, your band has a great sound and I dig the build! One question, after quite many itterations, which fighting style (SWF/THF/TWF) do you like the best?
  9. A

top chain builds atm?

exactly. For tanking dooms it is invaluable.
  10. A

Any high reaper DL builds yet?

Just posted in another similar thread. I played Shadar Kai chains, SWF Kukri 18 DL, 1 Rogue, 1 Barb (can replace any with Warlock if you want for Arcane Warrior, but I liked the Rog for Search and Open Lock and Barb for running speed). I think 36 points on DL, 41 in vistani, racial points for...
  11. A

top chain builds atm?

sooo many ways to build a character. I must admit I'm not sure anymore since I played a bunch of very similar builds and they now kind of blend together in my memory. I know I had the vistani buff at least. I like Vistani for the double strike, haste boost, the core 5 buff, the defenses and...
  12. A

top chain builds atm?

Good to know. I wouldn't have enough AP for 41 Vistani Tier 5 in Frenzy or DL and swashbuckler.
  13. A

top chain builds atm?

The best ones I have personally played were 11 Rogue 6 Barb 3 Bard, 18 DL, 1 Rog, 1 Barb (can replace one of them with Warlock as well), 18 Barb, 1 FvS, 1 Warlock. The last one I did was 18 DL, 1 Rog 1 Barb. This one gves you access to more feats and the higher level tactical DC feats which...
  14. A

Soft targetting stopped working

Holy crap, thank you, that was it. I haven't seen this mentioned in the numerous reddit posts on that topic. What a brilliantly simple resolution.
  15. A

Soft targetting stopped working

I've been playing an Arti the last few days and enjoyed playing a ranged char for the first time in many years...then I started missing. First I thought it was lag, but now it occured to me that soft targetting simply stopped working. I disabled and reanabled the setting for it many times, ut it...