Recent content by Chibuike

1. C

Better Reincarnation

I absolutely agree with using commendations for hearts as well, since those do drops from every quests as a reward, and i do agree that i can get the grind done quicker by either multi boxing accounts or opening up the LFM. What I'm trying to say is that there needs to be a better way to do...
  2. C

Better Reincarnation

That's not what i'm saying here at all. I want to play and i want to grind meaningful stuff, like mats or gear. But farming tokens serves no purpose. Grind with purpose like finding a new piece of gear is rewarding, grind to grind is a chore. Especially the fact that only a couple of old...
  3. C

Better Reincarnation

Hey guys, I was thinking about restarting to play ddo again, been going on about a 3 month break now but with the expansion coming out soon i thought i would log into my character to play. I log in, see my level 20 character hop on it, start doing LoD for the token just to realize i need to do...
  4. C

U60 Lammania Preview 1 - XP System Adjustments

Really sad to see that ddo is breaking the number 1 dev rule: don't punish bad behavior, reward good behavior. Punishing bad behavior only makes players mad about the decision and feel cheated. The way I currently see this update is pretty much: - Big nerfs to all exp (most quests you don't get...
  5. C

Hardcore thoughts

I've seen a lot of negative thoughts about this season of hardcore and i know negativity is usually the thing you'll see the most so i wanted to take the time to say i really enjoy this season of hardcore. I find 2 months to be the perfect length for hardcore. I get that people have a hard time...