Recent content by Grymli

1. Grymli

(Almost) 100 Bugs related to U66

Player-caused issue: it's probably the same geniuses who used the free transfer to overload Orien now complaining about the consequences of their actions. Give free transfers from Orien to Wayfinder, fix the two worst servers with one simple solution.
  2. Grymli

Thelanis - we all die alone

Cheers, thank you for the kind words, and good luck :cool:
  3. Grymli

Update: level 86, removing 6-month 'inactives' daily, member base steady at around 800 alts, still a crazy-active, friendly, and welcoming guild chat. Big enough that we can offer our members ALL buffs and amenities... young enough (sub-level 150) that renown (guild XP) earned by our members is...
  4. Grymli

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, December 13th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

That isn't on SSG. They can't program player stupidity out of the game.
  5. Grymli

Update: level 71 and we reached the alt cap of 1,000 about a month ago, so we had to start removing our first 'inactives'. Still not a year old yet. Still one of, if not THE, most active guild on Thelanis. Still open to anyone looking for a super-casual, super-friendly, super-welcoming guild...
  6. Grymli

Broken VIP

This is STILL an issue? After almost four weeks? I observed my 'one year back' anniversary a few days ago, briefly debated paying for a year of VIP, remembered this thread, and decided against it o.0 Please keep us updated, Ratgin. I'm sorry this happened to you. Sorrier still about what it...
  7. Grymli

Purple collectibles bags are empty :(

I only noticed it about a week ago, but, since then, all bags have been empty in, both, Feywild and Ravenloft. Is anyone definitely NOT having the issue?
  8. Grymli

Purple collectibles bags are empty :(

Nodes work fine, but for the past few days my purple collectible bags dropped by mobs are empty, No message appears that I have a collectible, and none appears in my inventory. I spoke to one other player, also on Thelanis, who says he IS having the same issue. I'm curious to know if the...
  9. Grymli

Broken VIP

I'm interested to see how this is resolved. Considering the time and resources many players have invested in their accounts, I'm sure no one wants to see this go any longer than absolutely necessary.
  10. Grymli

Thorn Bloom spell and SLA fails with quicken!

Came to report it. Others were quicker. Thorn Bloom fails about 50% of the time for me. Works a little better if standing still and on flat terrain... but the spell is not working correctly.
  11. Grymli

Update: level 65 and growing. It's extremely rare for us not to have several members on, even during server low-time. Weekends and evenings are quite busy, often 10-15 players on at a time, and as many as 25. We're starting to see more high-level raid parties forming within the guild, while...
  12. Grymli

Open, casual, and friendly guild: 'we all die alone' is open to all

More details in the 'guilds and recruitment' online community forum :) Cheers.
  13. Grymli

Greetings, Thelanisians! If you're looking for a casual, friendly, and open guild, we all die alone welcomes you. No rules. No requirements, entry or donation. No expectations. Everyone is welcome: soloers, puggers, fast levellers, exclusive pairs/groups, elites, muggles... we have them all...