Recent content by lppmor

1. L

So...The lag on Argo has devolved into unable to log in?

I don't feel the lag anymore since I decided to face DDO as a turn-based game.
  2. L

Need items with Profane/Sacred Spell Focus +2

Hey guys, I tried a few more times to get The Legendary Shattered Onyx and nothing. I've spent 1000 shards on retries. On the other hand, I was able to get Legendary Enigma Core 6 times already on my farming. Can you guys confirm that I can really pull the Onyx from Reach From the Sky?
  3. L

Tier 3 Draconic Incarnation bugged ?

I chose Shadow (negative) as my Draconic Incarnation bloodline. And to my surprise, I'm triggering the Core-3 temporary HP (Elemental Blood) when casting Meteor Swarm, which makes no sense. Any ideas?
  4. L

Claim VIP rewards?

Found her (can you call a dragon 'her'?) just west. Thank you.
  5. L

Need items with Profane/Sacred Spell Focus +2

I'm trying to get a named lvl 29 ring called The Legendary Shattered Onyx. However, I already tried Reach for the Sky 16 times on Legendary Elite (2 characters, 8 times each), and nothing so far. Almost consumed all my astral shards on rerolls. I'm starting to believe this is the wrong quest or...
  6. L

Year of the Dragon NPC Temporarily Disabled

They are actually getting better. Because it's just not possible to get worse.
  7. L

Need more attack bonus as Eldritch Knight

Hey guys, My Wizard Eldritch Knight is at level 26 now, and I'm soloing Legendary Hard quests. My DCs are around 50, and I'm hitting pretty much everything. However, I noticed my attack bonus is around 70 and I miss a lot. I already have every basic stuff I think of to improve attack: INT to...
  8. L

My game freezes sometimes. Any tips to fix this?

I just ordered a cheap SSD with 400 GB. Coming in a few days. Just for DDO :) Can I keep using Windows and other system stuff on my usual HDD (don't want to reinstall everything), and install only my games on the SSD? Or for best performance I should have everything running on a single SSD?
  9. L

The game also lags here, but the freeze I'm talking about is different. It really freezes everything for a few seconds.. I think there's something to do with my hard drive. It goes to 100% when it freezes, I can see the spikes on Task Manager. But only happens in DDO. Maybe it's time to buy an...
  10. L

My game sometimes freezes for 2-4 seconds, and then resumes. This definetely started occuring maybe around two weeks ago, after an update. Any tips for fixing this? Maybe something to do with 64 vs 32 bit version? Anything I can add in the command line? Some graphics change?
  11. L

Immunity to Grease effect ?

If there's something that really irritates me is Grease. LOL The dogs in Shard.. That greased slope in Spies in the House.. Does Freedom of Movement protect against Grease? If not, maybe should I try to get that effect "Immunity to slippery surpaces"?
  12. L

Ghostly in Wraith form? Stack?

Anyone using Ghostly items in Pale Master's Wraith form ? Do they stack ?
  13. L

Shield vs Evasion for Legendary Elite as caster ?

That's exactly my plan. Start doing Elite for real at lvl 29 after getting some gear. And I think I'll go with an Orb + Evasion after lvl 29.
  14. L

How useful is Spell Resistance in Legadary Elite content ?

From the answers I'm getting SR is most useful for Will related spells, such as stuns and controls. But as Pale Master I'm pretty much immune to these effects anyway. So I'm considering SR is good, but not for PM (and maybe Warforged).
  15. L

Shield vs Evasion for Legendary Elite as caster ?

Yes, but Small/Buckler does not double your PRR/MRR (which is half the power of a shield IMO). Actually worth using a Small shield in this case (instead of Orb/Staff for example)?