Recent content by Malruk

1. M

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

Like reinventing tumble twice over? :-p One priority request was having access to quest teleporters. Many already exist. Seems like it would be a small project to say astral shards or free for VIP to use say wheloon teleporter. That's hopefully no more than updating one if statement. Cogs, must...
  2. M

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

Please look at the thread in the general discussion on ways to improve VIP. There are a lot of great ideas, some of which would take little effort to implement. Honestly this doesn't appear to have changed much since the proposal last year which was heavily criticized.
  3. M

Don't repeat Vecna Unleashed

I will add my vote on enjoying the diversity of quest types. I don't want everything to be ravenloft. I appreciated the commentary on student loan debt. But, as was mentioned, having a legendary quest about helping a student throw a party that involves fighting campus security breaks the...
  4. M

SSG, Please Fix Your Lag-Broken Game

Was planning to buy some supplies in the store today and grind out my next life. Quit after an hour without making any purchases. Fix the game if you want my money.
  5. M

VIP Perk Suggestions

I really like these suggestions. Especially the ones that improve newbie friendliness. I get lost in wildernesses all the time and who can be bothered to do long reflag for raids every life. Honestly even the abbot system is enough. Let's you skip most the work and can reflag in an hour. I did...
  6. M

Multiple Pet Bugs - report # 342327

Bug Report Number: 342327 There are many ongoing bugs related to pets that I kindly request you either fix, come up with a creative proxy work-around, or at least publicly acknowledge are bugs and will not be fixed due to technical issues with the back end engine. That way people wont invest...
  7. M

Update 60 Broken Rune Arms

Bug: 342323 I would also request this bug be fixed. It appears if you are right on top the enemies that all shots will hit, but even a little distance and at best one will hit.