Recent content by MrDorak

1. M

Okay, when is Season Nine?

Looks like the "2pm" mentioned everywhere was false and the "3pm" mentioned on one place is the real start.
  2. M

Update 63 Preview 1: Deck of Many Curses

Does that add a min level to the item or could it be applied to like a lvl 1 item ?
  3. M

DDO players age

I am 26, going 27 in 3 months and I've been playing since 2008 iirc, I was very young.
  4. M

DDO Build Randomizer website

Hi everyone ! You might know me for my custom ddo forums style post, well, today I am proud to present to you a project I've been working on for a few months now, a DDO random build generator (https://mrdorak.github.io/ddo-randomgen-character) ! If it looks familiar to you it's because its base...
  5. M

I created custom styles for the forums

2023-05-30 Feature Navbar : Add an icon to links redirecting to an page external to the forums. Update the text to be less confusing. Before After Bug (out of my control) Mobile AND Desktop version : The "Staff Tracker" page doesn't properly highlight itself in the navbar if you are on...
  6. M

Dragon's Hoard locations

We did try it 2 days ago already and no chest. On legendary at least.
  7. M

Dragon's Hoard locations

Roll call optional in Epic has one.
  8. M

Dragon's Hoard locations

Apparently someone said the hoard in the Temple of Vol is in epic only.
  9. M

Dragon's Hoard locations

I'm currently playing and don't have time for that but i've been posting all the screenshots of the hoards we've found in this thread.
  10. M

Dragon's Hoard locations

there is no duplicate, this is 10 of all 11 found (don't have sacrifices one because we rushed on day 1)
  11. M

Dragon's Hoard locations

One is in the Marut optional in Epic Temple of Vol.
  12. M

Dragon's Hoard locations

Search and Rescue optional has one.
  13. M

Dragon's Hoard locations

Into the Deep Hezrou optional at the end of the quest has one.
  14. M

Dragon's Hoard locations

Servants of the Overlord extreme challenge optional has one.
  15. M

Dragon's Hoard locations

Wiz King optional confirmed, even in Epics.