DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

dunklezhan

We are continuing to work overnight to address issues preventing the game services from being available. If something changes overnight we will let you know, otherwise we will be back in touch in the morning. As to the cause, we have significant hardware that is not able to communicate properly, and we've engaged technical operations folks all day and night here to work on it at the data center.
Thanks Cordo, nightmare scenario for you all I'm sure.

Questor56

Knowing what it's like working on a serious issue till it's fixed. I appreciate all the hard work that will be going on right now. Best of luck and hope for a successful resolution soon.

Xaerxiessia

Lost in Translation
We are continuing to work overnight to address issues preventing the game services from being available. If something changes overnight we will let you know, otherwise we will be back in touch in the morning. As to the cause, we have significant hardware that is not able to communicate properly, and we've engaged technical operations folks all day and night here to work on it at the data center.
could it be related to this case ?

For the last three weeks or so, me and my alt accounts, and friends I play with, keep getting randomly booted from the game.

Shardrena

Got through half the thread, personally. And noticed dozens of others (surprised it wasn't hundreds). Of course, the Steam forums for DDO are even worse. And about half the posts I saw were panicking, while a quarter were mocking those panicking.

Rhunah

It would still be better if the offline fun didn't take place on the same channel by publishing official statements.

Yulrem

Got through half the thread, personally. And noticed dozens of others (surprised it wasn't hundreds). Of course, the Steam forums for DDO are even worse. And about half the posts I saw were panicking, while a quarter were mocking those panicking.
And tons of self deprecating which is good to see

FireEater

What statement are you looking for? Go to the data center in northern New Jersey and report from the spot. Live, local, late-breaking.

Toede

That’s quite fair. Could someone state something officially, please?
Do you mean like this:

Or just in general like I officially want a pizza.

FireEater

Someone in the Northern New Jersey area should go to the data center and report from outside with a live action video news team.
And post it here.
Because some of y'all are so obsessed with this, would that even help?

Toede

Someone in the Northern New Jersey area should go to the data center and report from outside with a live action video news team.
And post it here.
Because some of y'all are so obsessed with this, would that even help?
I think you are reading into it what you want to read into it.