How Many Curse Cleanser Cards have you found?

How many curse cleanser cards have you found in total across all your characters?

• None.

• Stop Cheating!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Col Kurtz

For the prices they're going for? Either it's cash cows, people with more shards than they know what to do with, or people who got a lot of shards either by duping or selling to dupers

Like I sold one for 1500 shards, in a few hours. That's not quite "removing ffall from an item" level, at least in my income bracket.
indeed..i was killing it w shard sales until all the dupers moved to Orion...I still do OK ...but that last thousand for a krackship will just have to take a little longer

got 1 card.. prices on Gland are around 600-700. I posted below that last time it expired. My buddy sold his last month for around 500-550

Reactions: DBZ

DBZ

Max level gear probably so good peeps will even drop sharn sets for and worth the tool kits

So there going to want to curse it all demand goes way up and its a sellers market

Elminster

Yeah I have a feeling Myth Drannor gear is going to be inctedibly OP. They know 90% of the reason we buy this is for the gear chase and a new expansion along with level cap raise, it's gotta be something special.

Bogrot

I have found 2. The first was in a champion chest (mys rems) in HE Framework and the second in HE Danger at Dunwater (not the end chest).

TavernBrawler

Yeah I have a feeling Myth Drannor gear is going to be inctedibly OP. They know 90% of the reason we buy this is for the gear chase and a new expansion along with level cap raise, it's gotta be something special.
I hope so. I am tired of +1 attack and damage every time. I hope they pump up the numbers, especially for THF.

rabidfox

The People's Champion

I hope so. I am tired of +1 attack and damage every time. I hope they pump up the numbers, especially for THF.
Don't expect it to be anything beyond the current gear curves. They went thru a massive amount of headache stat crunching and fixing the gear curve; there's zero reason for them break things now when they've got multiple years of expansions and level increases to get through. Level 34 gear and content is just a stepping stone.

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
Don't expect it to be anything beyond the current gear curves. They went thru a massive amount of headache stat crunching and fixing the gear curve; there's zero reason for them break things now when they've got multiple years of expansions and level increases to get through. Level 34 gear and content is just a stepping stone.
I don't expect it to, either.

But I still feel sad that I'm still using Feywild gear at cap, 3.5 years later. Would new stuff be better? Probably. But with the reaper+mythic on the sets, it'd take a great deal of grinding to get something meaningfully better. I just can't face that. So I TR my second character instead.

I understand why they did the stat crunch. I do. But I think it's sad that a new expansion with a level cap raise doesn't mean great new shinies to look forward to. Yay, 1 more dice of elemental damage and +1 to hit and damage, I can't wait to grind hundreds of hours for that.

(Yes, TRing takes time as well. But at least you're making progress. RNG being what it is, you might go a looong time between the drops you want. With TRing, any xp is always progress)

PersonMan

I don't expect it to, either.

But I still feel sad that I'm still using Feywild gear at cap, 3.5 years later. Would new stuff be better? Probably. But with the reaper+mythic on the sets, it'd take a great deal of grinding to get something meaningfully better. I just can't face that. So I TR my second character instead.

I understand why they did the stat crunch. I do. But I think it's sad that a new expansion with a level cap raise doesn't mean great new shinies to look forward to. Yay, 1 more dice of elemental damage and +1 to hit and damage, I can't wait to grind hundreds of hours for that.

(Yes, TRing takes time as well. But at least you're making progress. RNG being what it is, you might go a looong time between the drops you want. With TRing, any xp is always progress)
Definitely two sides to that coin: while it is sad being disinterested in new gear, I do appreciate not feeling like I have to retetris all my toons with each update.

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
Definitely two sides to that coin: while it is sad being disinterested in new gear, I do appreciate not feeling like I have to retetris all my toons with each update.
Every update would be annoying, for sure. But through 3.5 years? I think that's taking it a bit far.

PersonMan

Every update would be annoying, for sure. But through 3.5 years? I think that's taking it a bit far.
I figure with cap going to 34 you'll find something to outclass Reaper+Mythic ML 29s. A lot of power in those bonuses and quite cumbersome to replace.
edit: (though if you find yourself having perfect Reaper+Mythic+Fortune gear, might take a few more cap increases to replace)

Reactions: DBZ

Elminster

I figure with cap going to 34 you'll find something to outclass Reaper+Mythic ML 29s. A lot of power in those bonuses and quite cumbersome to replace.
edit: (though if you find yourself having perfect Reaper+Mythic+Fortune gear, might take a few more cap increases to replace)
I really wish they could somehow add previous weapons into the new weapons somehow.

Maybe you have to collect previous named weapons and have to melt it down and combine it with Myth D's named drops to create the final version...

Actually this might be a great way to keep previous expansions relevant and sell said previous expansions as well.

NomadDog

DDO Hawaiian Style!
I have found a total of 3. The first one was in a supply chest you get for killing Named in Cannith challenges. The other two were from random chests in reaper 1 legendary quests and were opened two days in a row.

AbyssalMage

The exact percentage rate of getting a card in any chest has already been mathed out from the folks who data mined the loot tables and it's very tiny (.01% iirc). All that matters is how many chests one loots (which in turn depends on how much one plays & how one plays). Some folks will have better RNG than others, but the math is defined.
So Reaper X doesn't boost your chance to "X + 0.01"?