Search results

1. Altra

Please explain like I'm stupid 2 questions

I'm currently running an arti, and I really need to know how to figure this out. Question 1: CL vs ML vs inscription materials Say I have a scroll of Deadly Weapons that I want to inscribe. It's CL 15 ML 13 But it takes level 6 inscription materials. (Not 7 or 8 or even 9) Is there math I...
  2. Altra

Rune arm charge level moveable?

I'm sure I read somewhere that the rune arm charge is moveable? How do I do that? I checked options and can't find it. A lot of our battles have light backgrounds or white-screen explosions and I can't see my charges, I need to move it. Thanks
  3. Altra

Adamantine Body?

I'm fixing to ER into a warforged arti. I'm sorta halfway remembering something about taking adamantine body screws with something else in the tree. ARRRRRRRRGGGGGG can't remember. May have even been from the older forum. Does anyone have any clue what I'm talking about? Thank you
  4. Altra

What are crystal disc (not Dream) used for?

The wiki runs me around in circles, I can not figure out what these are for. I've used the Dream to upgrade an ion stone, but what are the others for?
  5. Altra

Please put a mailbox somewhere in Ravenloft

At least one of the inns in Ravenloft needs a mailbox. "We've got mail" "Go see the feather guy, see if it's favor" "Nope. Exit to ship" "Oh. It's DDO points that didn't catch up with the last favor tier" "On to Jorasco to get back" Please. With pumpkins AND whipped cream on top? Please.
  6. Altra

Annoying, Frustrating bug Korromar

I know this has been here for a long time. We were running bank alt favor for a bit this weekend, and that %$@&*!! bug at "Caverns of Korromar" strikes me again. You cannot get in the door unless you hit the single pixel (exaggeration, but honestly, not by much) on the door. I just had to...
  7. Altra

My undying gratitude

Thank you so very much for whoever it is that keeps putting filigrees on the (plat) AH for AFFORDABLE prices. This is our first epic life (Hubby and me) and we're learning a lot. We each have 2 filigrees now, Thanks to you!
  8. Altra

Auto-renew broken?

I put this in General 'cause it's not a big deal, did it manually, worked fine. I think the new store broke auto-renew. My renew was up yesterday, I've had it on auto, but it didn't. I didn't have a clue until I logged on and didn't have enough character slots. Just a heads up. If you're...
  9. Altra

Epic life Question

We have a static group. We've been running heroic lives. This is our first epic. We'll just run to 30 and ER (or TR or whatever) Not at all interested in end game right now. Can someone explain to me the EH-EE-ER run order to me, I'm confused. Heroic, we pretty much ran everything on R1. Is...
  10. Altra

Metamagics

I'm so sorry, I've searched and cannot find the correct thread, but Metamagics still aren't working right. At least extend doesn't work right-clicked all through last night. Have to remember to turn on global to buff, then turn it off after buffs are finished. I have not put in a bug report, I...
  11. Altra

We need DA cleric hirelings

There are no hirelings that are DA. I'd love to see DA hirelings at each level. Some of them with divine vitality, please. Also, while you're doing this. maybe some warforged healers also.
  12. Altra

Noob Question

I confuse very easily. I'm getting close to TR into my first Druid, and I have a question. Wiki says all Druid spells are Divine (like Favored Soul) Does that mean my gear needs to give me divine for all my spells? Is Faerie Fire divine or fire? Flame strike? So maybe, divine with back-up fire...
  13. Altra

Strange Bug

I noticed this Friday (4-29) evening. We play on weekends only, pretty much. I log quickly on and off to roll dice during the week. I think you need to know this 'cause it may have started Wed and I didn't notice. I have a Bavarian Scepter. It does not have the glow effect. None of my Bavarian...