Search results

1. E

Epic Destiny Balance pass?

Coming in the first quarter? Oh lordy. They're going to rip off that band-aid. And they didn't even talk about it. Just put it on their calender. Hopefully they won't nerf the over-powered Shadowdancer destiny too badly.
  2. E

No favor for Fire over Mosgrave?

Odd that it is missing Trying for that 7500 favor. The last few favor points appear to be raids no one runs anymore so I'm looking for whatever scraps I can get.
  3. E

My first purple alert in a quest: Schemes of the Enemy

Running at reaper at level 21 ( now that I can ) Kept to the upper levels clear of drones and if the big gun went low ranged it until it came back up again. Doing good DPS shouldn't take long then ..... Purple alert. Looked low over the edge to see why. A virtual sea of drones. And...
  4. E

Devil May Pay quest bugged out a lot

*some spoilers for devil may pay quest* Soloing with an inquisitive ( I always solo quests before running them with others ) First Attempt: R4 Thrown potions often fail. Determined it happens when the potion lands on a carpet. ( and sometimes a wall ) Not sure if it is intentional. The...
  5. E

Invading Ice Flensers ( and lords ) are iron golems.

My iron Golem hunter monster manual was completed by killing invading ice flensers., Any other monster manual weirdness from the new Vecna quests?
  6. E

Cannith challenges String broken?

Ran some Cannith Challenges and the quest description which lists xp and challenge goals comes up with a string error. I had to go to wiki to refresh myself on the challenge goals. Did this for epic dragon's hoard, epic moving targets, epic picture portals Didn't test the others.
  7. E

Lfm quality of life updates

Reaper level on lfm: ( because people aren't listing it in the description ) Don't show groups that are full in the lfm list: ( for bonus have groups that have hires filling up the open slots sent a message that someone wants to join ) Don't show groups that have no one in them in the lfm...
  8. E

100 kills = conquest

On one hand conquest got a whole lot easier to get on many quests. On some longer quests like Slavers it gets a little silly as the monster kills easily top 400. If the goal of making conquest provide more of an XP bonus thus encouraging players to not leave survivors then isn't this...
  9. E

endless revels not completing

Tried twice. Cannot complete as I give the boom powder to the satyr and swap the signs and the head satyr continues to behave as if the signs weren't changed.
  10. E

wild shape size by race

I know that Purple Dragon Knight is the largest in wild shape form But how do the other races measure up? Anyone know?