Search results

1. Wolvanthor

What are your motivations?

After looking at my endless list of untouched Steam games recently, I wondered what my motivation was to constantly log into DDO over 13 years...endlessly repeating the same quests over and over, reincarnating, then repeating the same quests over and over. I know this game. I know the quests...
  2. Wolvanthor

Epic Questing

Just wondering if there is enough quest variety/progression to complete levels 20-32 without grinding slayer zones? Are there enough quests to actually enjoy epics all the way through? Thanks for your advice fellow geeks. 🤓
  3. Wolvanthor

Reincarnation issue....immersion

Hey all. Just thought it would be a great idea to have name change options during reincarnation, as you become a completely new character, with a new story. For example, if my Horc Barb was named Skullstomper, then reincarnates into a gnome wizard, it poses quite the immersion issue to keep the...
  4. Wolvanthor

Payment method location issue

I travel the world on a regular basis, and still have time to play DDO. Yet, when I try to purchase expansions from a different location than my billing country, I receive the error message "We're sorry, your purchase cannot be completed. Possible reasons for this may be:..." yadda yadda...
  5. Wolvanthor

How do I delete my thread?

Once I find a solution to my issues, is it possible to delete my thread? Thank you.
  6. Wolvanthor

Artwork updates

Although most of the DDO artwork is beautiful, I must say some of it has been poorly researched before being created. Especially the background artwork with the female tattooed character wielding a yellow-electric greatsword. What DDO-related character is this? Tattoos? Strange greatsword? Also...
  7. Wolvanthor

Purchasing expansions

I love this game, and I have been a VIP for many years since 2008, yet when I try to purchase expansions I get that error "PURCHASE CANNOT BE COMPLETED". *Edit: Will keep trying different tactics.