Search results

1. W

Skellies raid

We failed the Skellies raid for the first time this morning... I was tanking and during the phase after dino turned green and roars became active, I was unable to properly tank... My lay-on-hands greyed out and I was unable to use throw the boom for my Knight's challenge... Unable to properly...
  2. W

Sarlona Saturday morning Raiding

Hi everyone further to my plan to raid on Sat 9th at 10 AM Eastern... I have decided to make a recurring raid party every Saturday at 10 AM Eastern... I plan to do non-expansion raids first, followed by epansion raids... This will let people who are missing expansions still get some raiding in...
  3. W

does anyone remember a sentient gem in night revels this year?

Did we have Dragon Sentient Gem in Night Revels loot this year or maybe an earlier event?
  4. W

Can't buy expansions

We have tried paypal, 3 credit cards to different accounts and can't buy the expansions that are on sale until July 9th... It says payment declined on them all but on the web sites for the cards there is not block or record of blocking a payment... Any suggestions?
  5. W

how is there bound on acquire items on shard exchange

I was browsing the shard exchange and noticed a ring of spell storing from the desert... It says on the item bound to account on acquire and exclusive... How does this happen I have a ton of bound-to-account items I'd love to auction... If this is not allowed (obviously it is not) why is it on...
  6. W

the raids what the hell

We used to do raids on r3 now we get wiped 4 times on r1 ***!! SSG YOu SUCK! can't complete hunt on normal. i understand people with ALL their reaper points are bitching about quests being too easy but not EVERYONE HAS ALL THEIR DAMN REAPER POINTS!! THX FOR WRECKING MY GAME!!!
  7. W

Are timers for buffs calculated server side or client side?

I think that if buff timers are calculated server-side why at levels 20+ are there buff timers at all? An unextended buff of 20 mins practically guarantees you will find a shrine before your buffs expire... If this is the case lose those timers and let the buffs last until the next rest...
  8. W

Disciples of the Apocalypse Raids

Disciples Of The Apocalypse will have raids Sunday, May 28th at 3 PM Eastern raids to be decided depending on time available before my birthday dinner... All raid announcements will now be posted in this thread to avoid making a new thread every day... Come get yer threads, runes, and phat...
  9. W

Friday May 26 Disciples Of The Apocalypse Raids

Disciples Of the Apocalypse will host 4 raids Friday May 26 6PM Eastern Baba's Dryad Hunt and Master Artificer... Open to the public get yer runes and threads...
  10. W

Disciples Of The Apocalypse Raids

After several months of almost daily raids led by Timmius and Vallhanna They have decided to TR so have taken a break from raiding... The rest of us in the guild have decided to pick up the mantle until they return... starting Saturday, May 13 we will pick up the raiding again. We will be...