Search results

1. Chacka

Character portrait issues

On a Shifter race character (20 bard levl), I have the same issue but not on a Half-Orc or Aasimar scrouge, It's possible it is only a problem on Shifters.
  2. Chacka

Stealth-Nerf of Airship

Indeed, the problem is that the window is too small and doesn't scroll. The other teleporter windows (the blue teleporters in the houses) have the same issue, and the last option to step back is not visible, even if this is less critical maybe this should be fixed too.
  3. Chacka

Stealth-Nerf of Airship

I also miss the second page of options at the captain. This on Ghallanda and Orien and I double-checked if the Farshifter's Chambers amenity is active (even stored and reactivated it to see if this might help)
  4. Chacka

Bards, buffs and healing over time

Yes afaik, both were always this way after they changed the bard songs to the current state.
  5. Chacka

SSG: Let's talk about Reaper crafting (and how to improve it)

Like I suggested a long time ago, I would also prefer to see fragments dropping from killing reapers. This makes much more sense than obtaining them from destroying items with a reaper boost (IMHO). However, I believe that receiving 1 to 5 full fragments per kill would be excessive. Instead, I...
  6. Chacka

How do we reaquire the Bladeforge cosmetic armors?

Make the Bladeforged cosmetic BTA please, and the problem is solved. I don't see any reason why not and I doubt it is a lot work (on my so-called "main" it still occupies two bank spaces in case I want to reincarnate into a BF one day). Furthermore, we still require a cosmetic UI that replaces...
  7. Chacka

Reaper Point System

Just as I predicted long ago, if SSG doesn't cap the Reaper APs/experience, players will expect there to be a use for the Reaper APs/exp past the soft cap of 156 APs. But of course, the developers decided not to listen. Not to mention, the developers should have introduced such a cap themselves...
  8. Chacka

2 Hour 100% Reaper XP pots for the Win?

By the way, I don't understand your poll because both possibilities are no contradiction, SSG could simultaneously offer an exp pot that is timed and one with charges. Then players could try both options and figure out what is better for their personal needs.
  9. Chacka

Arimov on Argonnessen Seeking to Buy 36 Fragrant Drowshods & 20 Research Diaries. Offering Astral Shards for Reasonable Price

Just an idea, how about you thinking hard about what you are willing to pay and offer it? I know it's just a crazy idea! :ROFLMAO:
  10. Chacka

1 server

Yes, of course, having one server is better. However, the question remains whether SSG can manage to implement it without causing more lag than what we currently experience on Orien. Oh, and I would suggest a name reservation system for this new server for 50$ per name, maybe this alone would...
  11. Chacka

Epic TR

Just to clarify, when you mention an Epic Reincarnation, it's important to note that this isn't a true reincarnation. You might consider it "nerdy" of me to say so, but I believe there are valid reasons why the developer who did it named it that way. With an Epic Reincarnation, you don't lose...
  12. Chacka

2 Hour 100% Reaper XP pots for the Win?

I would suggest an experience potion that grants you a Reaper experience bonus after completing a quest, with charges. This means it is not time-limited, and instead, you receive, for example, a bonus 20 times 50%, so it doesn't matter how quickly you complete the quest. This suggestion is...
  13. Chacka

Spell cool-down reductions are not working !

For me, it works on a Drow sorcerer (currently at level 28). Note that the cooldown reduction is not displayed in the tooltip (even if I think this should be). To better see it, you have to activate "Show cooldowns in the shortcut bars" in the UI Settings. And of course, the cooldown reduction...
  14. Chacka

Bug: proof vs poison augment doesn't stop troglodyte stench

If there is a saving throw against that specific poison, then the augment should work, and you should not get that debuff if your saving roll is high enough and if it is high enough also on a natural 1. Also, notice that the troglodytes have several poisons, and it is possible that you see a...
  15. Chacka

Bug: proof vs poison augment doesn't stop troglodyte stench

As far as I know, the proof against poison augments or items never worked against that effect. It's possible that lower-level troglodytes just don't have that "trick." But I know that you are immune if you are undead or a warforged or bladeforged, or in any other form that provides immunity to...
  16. Chacka

Is trip/improved trip... useless...

There are many ways to balance a game, but my point is that we currently have the option to build a melee build around charisma, wisdom, intelligence, and dexterity, and for that reason, I do not see why you should lock out such a build from using tactical feats! Furthermore, I do not see a...
  17. Chacka

DDO and end of life for Windows 10

It doesn't really solve the problem, but I was able to upgrade to Windows 11 without meeting the hardware requirements (there are several guides for that on the internet). The problem is that Windows 11 will also receive a new build this year, I heard, which may cause Windows 11 not to boot if...
  18. Chacka

The general problem with trip (and other "classic" tactical feats) is that you have to be strength-based and put a lot of effort into it to make it work (items, enhancements, feats, etc.). If you have good strength and maybe some items and past lives, it's actually not super hard to make it...
  19. Chacka

He's probably referring to the spell, which is rendered useless due to its check against the monster's CR. Typically, monsters have a CR that makes it impossible to dispel them with a spell. The dispelling arrows, on the other hand, are useful because they require no saving throw check. But...
  20. Chacka

What exactly does the “Balance” skill do?

At skill level 39, you can still get knocked down. This doesn't prove that 40 is sufficient, but from what I've experienced, I've never been knocked down with a balance skill of 40 or higher.