Search results

1. Buddha5440

Can we go back to the old forums?

Can we please go back to the old forums... they had less flexibility/options but I've seen 200x SPAM on these forums; especially over the last several weeks.
  2. Buddha5440

Separate Disjunction and Dissolve Interfaces

Since we already have an interface where you can drag/drop without clicking on anything else (sentient weapon consume)...why can't we have the same option for dissolving things into cannith essences, instead of having to drag/drop them and then select 'dissolve' and then hit another button...
  3. Buddha5440

Separate Disjunction and Dissolve Interfaces.

Since we already have an interface where you can drag/drop without clicking on anything else (sentient weapon consume)...why can't we have the same option for dissolving things into cannith essences, instead of having to drag/drop them and then select 'dissolve' and then hit another button...
  4. Buddha5440

AA got double nerf from recent U62 Imbue "Balance" adjustments :(

Hadn't played my AA for a while and was only expecting a minimal drop in damage since the AA Imbues were only supposed to go from d8 and 100% SP to d8 and 75% SP. To my dismay, I found out they actually went down to D6 and 75% SP!!! It even mentions the die change in the descriptions now. I...
  5. Buddha5440

AA imbue bug

According to the release notes all SP effected imbue were supposed to be normalized at xd6 and 75% SP. This happened to classes that had a base d6 imbue and thats fine. However, the AA imbues (which used to be d8 and 100%SP now show up as d6 and 75% SP, so the origginal Imbue tree got nerfed...
  6. Buddha5440

If it doesn't say zerg...please don't zerg.

I am so tired of being in a good group and then, we have a zerger join when we are nearly done running a quest in a saga or chain. Ok, fine, you're running to catch up so you can get the end chest. The next quest, however, they have already started and run half-way through before the rest of the...
  7. Buddha5440

2 things to try for any Tech issue not related to launcher

Often times tech issues are caused by corrupted or missing files, .dll's, etc. 2 things you can do before digging deeper are SFC /scannow and DISM repair. I always run both of these on my monthly maintenance schedule.
  8. Buddha5440

Bank/TR storage showing item at level of augment not ML.

As the title says, I recently sorted my TR cache by lv to 12-12 when I leveled and found some gloves (ML 15) with an augment (ML 12) show up in the search. Anyone else see this?
  9. Buddha5440

Hireling update, with or without AI update.

Hirelings seriously need an update/upgrade!!! Every Cleric/FVS hire that is at a high enough level to cast it should have the following: Cure wounds(of the appropriate lv), Restoration (lesser/regular/greater), Death Ward, Heal (but not Mass, as they die before they can cast it), Raise...