Search results

1. gurth83

Option to dump inventory/bank items names and descriptions to txt?

Other thing that coudl help would be readonly acces to bank, invenotry items from www. It dont need to be real time. Once per day eg at night when server load is low bank and inventory database could be dumped as a source data for some www page.
  2. gurth83

Addtional icon/border color on generated items with 3rd enchancement or augments slots.

Item name does not contations all information about its enchancements or augments slots. It would be nice if items with addtional enchancements or augments slots were somehow exposed in Action house or quest end reward item list.
  3. gurth83

Buying DDO points questions?

I am Europe player and only playment currency now is USD? When I try to buy points I am charged some tax - is it normal thing now? Is it posible to change payment to EURO? Will tax still apply?
  4. gurth83

Un-nerf two handed fighting and update power attack.

I don't understand why you are complaining about THF. If you look at the players, many of them use THF, so it is still profitable. The ability to attack multiple targets with a single target is very good, especially in terms of crowd control. Also, if you really need dps for a level 31+ boss...
  5. gurth83

Cleave and Great Cleave changes to make it worth picking.

I think you are forgetting about Vanguard where you get Strikethrough and 20% combat speed, so like Improved SWF feat and can use shield. I would say its superior compared to SWF and TWF. Yes it is 20 lev fighter but I want to notice that right now there is no real distinction. Some fighting...
  6. gurth83

I think the developers have access to statistics on how many active players have selected Cleave and G.Cleave, and that's a really good approximation for the utility of feats. Note that if you really want to attack multiple mobs, you still have the Whirlwind Attack. It hits twice with 360 arc...
  7. gurth83

Shield Deflection feat and Orbs

A lot of misunderstood here. Maybe I will clarify some things. Orbs "always" (at least when I remeber, so I suppose from orb introduction) dealt dmg and it was pure force dmg. Same passive shield bash worked "always" with orbs from feat and vanguard enhancements. ..but its flat bonus and it's...
  8. gurth83

Shield Deflection feat and Orbs

Maybe add orb interaction to this feat so active block with orb counts as Small Shield block for the purposes of elemental absorbtion from this feat. Secondly make Orbs count as Shield for ENHANCEMENT/DESTINIES purposes (not for feats, so no shield mastery line etc). Eg having this feat and orb...
  9. gurth83

With Strikethrought mechanic introduction this feats became not worth to pick. THF line is better becase it gives hp and its passive feat instead of active and I really think there is to many active feats/enhancements etc. Consider making Cleave and G.Cleave following. First of all G.Clave...
  10. gurth83

Option to dump inventory/bank items names and descriptions to txt?

It would be nice to have such a feature. I suppose it could be client side feature only (inventroy for sure, dont know bank pagination is client or server side feature) to prevent unnesecary server load. Handly to manage item list externaly across all mules than loggin on mule and checking items.
  11. gurth83

Deconstruct Filigrees for 2 Thread of Fate

Does not Thread of Fate allow exacly that? Did not test it but DDO wiki says: "Most rewards are available by double-clicking the Threads of Fate in your inventory. 250: New Filigree"
  12. gurth83

Deconstruct Filigrees for 2 Thread of Fate

Most Filigrees are garbabe, give them purpose to exist. :p Maybe for 1 Thread of Fate if 2 is too much.
  13. gurth83

A small change to Shadar-Kai?

But as last I check this spell can proc PA cocon, so it can be cast with 0 mana (0sp cost) till it pops up.
  14. gurth83

Let's make Exalted Angel Epic

EA was "easy button" for casual players like me. Wings for movment mobility and heal aura for survivability. Right now not really know for whom this destiny dedicated is. I used it on my melee cleric, but spaming heal or light spells every 5 sec to keep fire/light aura during swinging weapon is...
  15. gurth83

LFM

Is this really an issue? Just add some postfix to displayed name, maybe server name. I suppose real name change is not needed. Use GUID as unique identifier. Solves all multiple database related issues. It would be option if one server could handle so many players. Anyway this never scales...
  16. gurth83

Add option to mark loot as junk in chest before it goes to inventory.

It would be nice to mark items in chest as junk before looting them. Its annoyin to look in inventory for items just piceked up to mark them as junk...
  17. gurth83

Dark Hunter Level 3 Core add: While wearing Medium Armor, you gain a +5% Exceptional bonus to Armor Class and take 25% less damage from Traps.

Hi, like title says. It woudl be nice if level 3 core had half of level 6 core bonus. Thanks
  18. gurth83

Bard/rogue help

I woudl say this build is old way (when inspire exellence required 15 levs of bard), but still valid and universal. But it is not for StormSinger becase stormsinger dont have Swashbuckler tree. Rouge at first is almost always mandatory becase of best starting skill points amount. Level order...
  19. gurth83

Bard/rogue help

15bard/3fighter/2rouge - I consider it as most "classic" melee bard splash: trapfinding, light armor, evasion, swashbuckling, buckler, greater stalwart defense 18bard/2rouge - more "bardish" than previous splash, but less feats and defense
  20. gurth83

Looking for suggestion on trapper sorcerer

Second Arti, as you mentoined gives runaearm usege and runearms can be crafted with "full spellpower line": crit, spell power, insightfull spell power. what I used for warlock If you go Air Servant u can make use of Arcanotechnician T2: Shocking Vulnerability: Each Electric spell you cast...