Search results

1. G

Failed to cancel the enrollment.

I no longer wish to contribute to this game. I don't care about vip anymore. I wish I could cancel now and get half of my 30 dollars back since im less than one month into it. The fact that I cant unsubscribe at all makes me even more suspicious of SSG. My credit card will back me up though...
  2. G

My artificer spells are weaker u62

My damage spells like tactical detonation seem to be a lot weaker after update 62. I used to kill mobs in 1-2 hits on hard (not enough defense for elite) in vecna. Now it is taking 4-5 hits my melee seems about the same or a bit less. Is it just me?
  3. G

Iron Defender

I read the unofficial iron defender page from 2011, but it may be dated and all is not clear. I'm wondering what I can do to beef it up. Survivability is top priority. I gave it a basic lvl32 docent with one blue augment for now. What augments are actually useful? Finding a collar is going...
  4. G

Not getting item from store.

I bought an augment from the store but my bags where full(as usual). It said something like bags are full cant deliver. I went and sold some stuff and relogged. When I logged it it gave me an alert saying undelivered items click on this alert....I couldnt click on anything, and I even looked...
  5. G

Permanent gold seal hirelings.

Are any of the permanent gold seal hirelings any good? Ive found Teal from IOD to be good. At least he self regenerates HP and knocks mobs down. Anyone others for a level 32? Is the new rat rogue from Vecna Unleashed worth anything? Albereth Whelen, the regular lvl30 hire seems ok as a...
  6. G

EK Warforged build

I'm really enjoying playing my solo Eldrich knight warforged wizard build but cant play on elite to maximize gear farming. I have him in adamantine armor with a tower shield and still no spell casting failure chance. He uses a Bastard Sword. Favorite spells are Meteor swarm, wail of the...
  7. G

lesser reincarnation/reincarnation cache

If I already have a reincarnation cache from TR, do I need to empty it to do a lesser reincarnation?
  8. G

Black pearl ring

I just got this out in saltmarsh. It looks really nice but Im confused about the 50 charges. https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Black_Pearl_Ring
  9. G

Legendary Thirteen

I am using Thirteen in my casual solo build and want to get legendary Thirteen for when I turn lvl 29. Do I just run the quest at epic lvl or do I need to epic/legendary craft? I already have a sentience gem with 7 slots waiting to be moved to it.
  10. G

Otto's box experience

I used an Otto's box heroic experience 2 million. If I stop leveling at any point say level 10, can I gain XP going to Ravenloft or wherever else. I will level to 19 if I use the whole 2million xp box.
  11. G

Reincarnation cache?

Where is it and how do you open it? I have looked everywhere for this simple piece of info. Thank you.
  12. G

Thirteen drop rates.

I have played "the hand and the eyes" on elite a dozen times. I spend shards to reroll the max number of times everytime. I have multiple copies of the other named drops but never the sword "thirteen". Bad luck? Or did they change the drop rate?
  13. G

Armor class

I have a minimum level 13 Mithral medium plate armor +8(in the upper right corner) that gives me an armor bonus with dex of +25. Amor bonus 17, max dex bonus 8. It has an augment natural armor +6, BUT that +6 is superceded by another item I have that gives me natural armor +8, right? When I...